Thread: A week of firsts, including first ever makeover!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A week of firsts, including first ever makeover!

Ohhh.. what a week!

I had the most exciting week in my life…. It started Monday with meeting another girl in this forum (Amy Fakely) on Monday for morning coffee, my first ever meeting with with another girl from here…We talked a lot about family, acceptance, society, voice training etc….. It was a great relief to talk openly with another person with similar mind, who can understand and accept who you are……….

Then on Wednesday, I drove to Asheville, NC to see Jennifer at JMB transformations. She also run a B&B and I’ve chosen to stay with her. Immediately after check-in, she gave a 1hr facial, as we discussed earlier. Then I had some wine, and relaxed for the night for the Big day on Thursday!!!

Thursday was the BIG day, and first of its kind in my life…. I met the real Jeny, for the first time (Happy birthday Jeny ), as this was the first time ever, I had make up on and have a wig. Can't believe I did it...Jennifer is an awesome make-up artist. After the transformation we went out for wig shopping in Downtown Asheville, yea downtown.... around a lot of people...it was awesome, People may have read me, got weird look from an old lady, but generally it was OK. Others might have seen us as two ladies strolling thru historic Ashville.

Then later in the day I went to get some food enfemme, and as I was scared to dine in, I went to drive thru in a McDonald's.... The server at food window looked at me and said I look awesome, I'm sure he read me.... and later when he gave me the food, he said "have a good night, girl".....

That was my huge day and exciting week!…… What an awesome experience……Pics can be viewed here. Thanks for reading
    Last edited by Jeny_rj; 07-24-2016 at 02:44 PM.