Thread: A week of firsts, including first ever makeover!

A week of firsts, including first ever makeover!

Ohhh.. what a week!

I had the most exciting week in my life…. It started Monday with meeting another girl in this forum (Amy Fakely) on Monday for morning coffee, my first ever meeting with with another girl from here…We talked a lot about family, acceptance, society, voice training etc….. It was a great relief to talk openly with another person with similar mind, who can understand and accept who you are……….

Then on Wednesday, I drove to Asheville, NC to see Jennifer at JMB transformations. She also run a B&B and I’ve chosen to stay with her. Immediately after check-in, she gave a 1hr facial, as we discussed earlier. Then I had some wine, and relaxed for the night for the Big day on Thursday!!!

Thursday was the BIG day, and first of its kind in my life…. I met the real Jeny, for the first time (Happy birthday Jeny ), as this was the first time ever, I had make up on and have a wig. Can't believe I did it...Jennifer is an awesome make-up artist. After the transformation we went out for wig shopping in Downtown Asheville, yea downtown.... around a lot of people...it was awesome, People may have read me, got weird look from an old lady, but generally it was OK. Others might have seen us as two ladies strolling thru historic Ashville.

Then later in the day I went to get some food enfemme, and as I was scared to dine in, I went to drive thru in a McDonald's.... The server at food window looked at me and said I look awesome, I'm sure he read me.... and later when he gave me the food, he said "have a good night, girl".....

That was my huge day and exciting week!…… What an awesome experience……Pics can be viewed here. Thanks for reading
    Last edited by Jeny_rj; 07-24-2016 at 02:44 PM.

And it only gets better and more relaxing and fun as you go. Enjoy the ride.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Congratulations Jeny, well done girl. I had my first ever makeover as well recently, so I know how happy you must be at the moment! Its an incredible feeling indeed and I can't wait til the next one....bet you can't either!
    Love and hugs Jeanette

Banned Read only
    So much easier than you had in your mind, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Allisa View Post
    And it only gets better and more relaxing and fun as you go. Enjoy the ride.
    Thanks Allisa.....All with the help of ideas and support from the beautiful here....

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by JeanetteX View Post
    Congratulations Jeny, well done girl. I had my first ever makeover as well recently, so I know how happy you must be at the moment! Its an incredible feeling indeed and I can't wait til the next one....bet you can't either!
    Of course, what an incredible feeling to see the true you! so relaxing, can't wait to do it again!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    So much easier than you had in your mind, no?
    Absolutely true!... Once I made the first step out of car to the street, my mind feel lighter and sure, I was enjoying it!

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    I'm so glad you got out there, girl!
    You look amazing, and there's definitely no reason you shouldn't feel all the confidence in the world going out!

Watch out world! There's no limit for Jeny now! :-)
    Last edited by Amy Fakley; 07-24-2016 at 05:15 PM.
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Jeny,
    You know I have to post something!! First "Bravo" for your first time out and your wonderful pictures and great experience!! Now you have the wig and confidence you need to be you when you want to be!!! Your questions have at least been partially answered!! Best wishes moving forward! I guess I am next!! Hugs Lana Mae

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Fakley View Post
    I'm so glad you got out there, girl!
    You look amazing, and there's definitely no reason you shouldn't feel all the confidence in the world going out!

Watch out world! There's no limit for Jeny now! :-)
    You're my Inspiration Amy..... We should plan a girl's night out...... (Don't say I'm overconfident)

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Mae View Post
    Jeny,
    You know I have to post something!! First "Bravo" for your first time out and your wonderful pictures and great experience!! Now you have the wig and confidence you need to be you when you want to be!!!
    Thanks Lana, It was a great experience and confidence booster indeed, plus Jennifer is a wonderful person... you'll love it....Can't wait to hear your experience!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-25-2016 at 02:05 PM. Reason: no need to quote whole post above yours

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    That sounds like sooooo much fun!

Great post, thanks for sharing Jeny. First time out can take so many forms, glad to hear you did what you did and enjoyed it. You're on your way now, with so many more adventures to enjoy.

Karen

Wow! Brave you!
    I've been dressing for a while, a couple of times I've been out with wife but this coming week, wife is travelling so I'll do it by my own.
    The other night I wake up in the middle of the night thinking about it.
    I plan to dress go to shopping to a mall, then get dinner and at night change for something more sexy and go to a club. That plan is just for the first day. They will be 8 days so....
    I'll keep you posted with pics and everything...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

So glad you had a good experience. I've been wanting to book a makeover in Asheville too. I live about an hour and a half away. I visit there dressed with my wife in the fall and winter months.

I would love to try a complete makeover, but my wife is not secure with that kind of transformation. Perhaps, when she is away visiting her sister I might try it.

Thank you all.....

Janine..... Its an experience, you should try it. It will make you not to go back to the boy mode again!!!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-25-2016 at 02:06 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

Hi Jeny,

Good for you! But be careful ... you can get very used to this sort of thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeny_rj View Post

Once I made the first step out of car to the street, my mind feel lighter and sure, I was enjoying it!
    ... and if my experience and those of others is any guide, those feelings will just get better!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Happy Birthday Jeny! Sounds like you had a wonderful time and enjoyed yourself. Soon you won't be going through the drive thru. I am very happy for you. Some day I will be able to share my experience too. Thanks again Brenda

Hi Jeny,

So pleased for you that you've had the chance to discover your femme self & also very impressed with your first day going out en femme - well done you.

Molly.
    Just be who you wanna be - even if only for a few hours here & there!

Congrats Jeny!!!!... I am sensing somewhat of a milestone and turning point in your life here Onward we go!!!!

Take Care,
    Ashley
    Have you seen the little pieces of the people we have been?... Little pieces blowing gently on the wind... 11:11

Congratulations Jeny!

I'm glad you had such a good time. I would love to do that myself someday.

Elizabeth