Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hotel Dressing!

Hotel Dressing!

Hi ladies,

I think it's been a few months since I last posted anything on here so thought I'd update you all!

Over this last weekend I went away with a few friends in which we all had separate hotel rooms. This got me excited as I knew I'd be able to dress up as much as I'd like once I got back to the room!

So we all got back to the hotel around 10pm and as soon as I stepped in my room off came my male clothes out came Rosie! it felt amazing as it was my first time dressing while away from home and I also had no worry about been interrupted!...Wish I had the chance to do it more often and maybe one day get the courage to actually go outside!

X

Hey Rosie, Are you not able to dress at home?????
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

Hi Tonya,

I'm in the closet so I can dress at home but not as much as I'd like however this was my first time not dressing at home!

I do this when i can too I drive over by seattle get a room and be me now since I am somewhat tomboyish looking it is pretty easy for me to go out and about and have a brief day on the town , then drive home and do all the usual stuff
    hugs phylis anne

ok kool.... take what you can get!!!!!
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

Sounds fun Phylis Anne! Wish I had more chances to dress and was brave enough to go outside!

Banned Read only
    Rosie,
    Why not find a social group and walk out and join them. You're not that far from where we meet, it's a small hotel and perfectly safe, many members stop over night, I drive up from South Lincolnshire, PM me if you're interested.

I am glad you got some Rosie time! Wishing you more in the future!! Hugs Lana Mae

Hi Rosie, My job allowed me some travel time and hotel stays. Just like you, as soon as the door closes my guy cloths come off and the fun begins. I do go out at night, mostly walking around the hotel, hopefully find a side door, no lobby for me yet☺️ Morning is always a sad time as I pack up my pretty cloths and put on my drab male cloths. Brenda

Hi Rosie glad you had fun!

Teresa is right about meeting up with a group of others. I'm sure you would have a great time!

I have done hotel dressing and I love it.I wish that I had the courage to go out dressed

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Rosie, Before my retirement my job provided me some 1 to 3 nights out of town each week. Although I dressed at home, I totally enjoyed going back to my room after dinner and dressing. It was always the highlight of my business trips. I hope you begin to find more time to do what you enjoy.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I get away a fair bit again as I'm contracting for a national company. That said, I've kept it to dressing gown and knickers as its been too warm for dressing up. I can dress at home and I go out occasionally, but enjoy your time when you can.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I often thought about this but always think " KNOCK KNOCK, CLEANING LADY" would happen.
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

This is in my "to do list" to go out of town for a night/weekend and dress at the hotel and go out, sounds fun!

I always look forward to a hotel stay! In September I'm in DC for a week and I'm sure packing for Samamtha too! For a one night stay I don't tend to pack as much, and sometimes I'll just skip it. But anything more than one night is a must for Sam time.

With a new girl friend, I might have to do it.She know about my makeup thing but never seen me as KKaye and it is easier to just have my day or night as, I please than to deal with the drama.

Reality Check
    Being in a hotel away from home must be the ultimate dressing experience. Nobody knows you but hopefully, you look like a woman anyway. Just don't get in trouble walking around late at night.

Mirror doesn't lie.jpg

We are for the most part more lonely when we go abroad among men than when we stay in our chambers. A man thinking or working is always alone, let him be where he will. Henry David Thoreau

I love staying in a hotel and getting all dressed up by myself. Glass of wine and relax. Especially like a room with a balcony, as it's one step closer to being out in public. Last hotel I was in, I was on the first floor with a balcony overlooking the street. Sat on the balcony in the evening fully dressed up, with people walking past. Was very exciting...

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Hotel dressing is fabulous. Last time I traveled, I left my room, went down the elevator, grabbed a little bite in the lobby and headed for a swim in the pool everyday.
    And I did so wearing a one piece with forms, black pumps and a silk bathrobe. It was wonderful.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I've done that as well, and found I could totally relax (although my balcony was screened on each side and simply overlooked a river). So I guess it was nothing like your most recent experience. LOL

I so want to try this. I've been on late night drives but never got out of the car. I have an opportunity coming up. I'll be staying by a theme park with a Halloween event. So kill two birds with any hope. Dress in a hotel and hopefully get out in the park. Watch me chicken out.

joni

I travel for work and iam lucky to hotel dress 3 to 4 days a week. I dress as soon as i walk in the door,sometimes fully ,most of the time into something comfortably, then later to my lingerie. I dont have the courage to walk about the hotel,once i did departed in the early morning dress ,i felt so naughty, and wonderful all at the same time....

I've done the whole hotel thing and been out too, as much as I love the thrill of going out, I wish I'd never started, strange but true, it's now become an addiction and I tend to push the boundaries mare and more, I'm able to dress at home with my wife but she doesn't know I go out when I'm out of town, which is regularly, she wouldn't approve and I hate the thought of being spotted by someone who knows me and being outed, I wish you well if you want to go down this road, all I'm saying is; look at the big picture and think of what it might lead to.