Thread: A bit dissapointing

A bit dissapointing

Saturday night is my time to dress,to let Karen have her time.I always go full out ,wig ,makeup ,heels.Either I wear false nails or use nail polish if my nails are in good shape after working with my hands all week.I usually go for a drive and sometimes park and get out and walk around a bit .Sunday I thought I'd dress again but didn't feel like doing the close shave or the makeup.It just doesn't feel right,It isn't as satisfying ,I definitely feel something is missing.I don't feel like Karen I just feel like some guy wearing womens clothes.I guess it will have to be all or nothing for me as I'm not happy with the way I feel doing it partway.

I get like that sometimes! I do not have a wig and no make up to amount to anything. Sometimes I have the time but just don't feel like going through the bother and stay in male mode! Other times I can't wait for Lana Mae time!! With me it comes and goes! Hopefully with you it is the same! Hugs Lana Mae

It's important that the outside coincides with the inside but I've found that I like the feel and fit of my clothes only and I enjoy being relaxed in them, maybe sometimes only a little mascara with them and some nails and jewelry. I like the full look when going out and about as putting my best face forward is important but at home just being comfy is all I need.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Banned Read only
    I find the 'tween' look works pretty well myself providing I've properly removed all signs of face fur. I've had women compliment me at times saying things like "I love you jacket, I have one just like it but red 😊 " and "love your hat, I have the exact same one 😊 "...I'm pretty sensitive and I know they were genuine compliments (that and the fact I was pretty clearly going for a femme look!)

Crossing the 'presentation boundary' though, that's a bother especially when it's hot out but I'm not comfortable carrying a purse while 'en tween' and I love purses...they're soooo practical!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I dress to make me happy and I never feel like a guy in girls clothes.
    They are my clothes and I wear them everyday. Yes I buy them in the ladies dept of the store but they are still my clothes.
    If you have to go all out to feel complete thats fine.

Sometimes, I dress and feel as if I am missing something. At that moment I realize that the image I see before me is a reflection of my former self. it's only then that I know that what ever I see is only an illusion. The real is what I want to be.

I just feel like me in my clothes. I'm retired and always wear a skirt or dress when home. when I go out, its a little more stealth; girls jeans, panties, t-shirt,shoes and socks, occasionally a bra. Gave up on makeup a while back; bad vision and shaky hands required it.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    That 'I just didn't feel it' feeling is easily dispersed by just relaxing into the process on transforming.
    I dress every morning but, rarely with full makeup.
    And only on the weekend do I apply lipstick.
    Just remember, Karen, The process relieves the stress of the male reality.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Sometimes in this heat I don't put on makeup and go out. But am cleaned shaved and with my long hair down, look fem enough. But going out as best you can is pretty awesome and even though you feel like a man in a dress, well, there are plenty out there but if you go fem, yeah do it all the way, Just putting on lipstick may be enough on these hot days.
    Part Time Girl

Sometimeskaren noted, "I guess it will have to be all or nothing for me as I'm not happy with the way I feel doing it partway. "

I agree compleletly. I'm the all or nothing type myself. If your going to crossdress, you should do it right. I don't like half measures at all for anything I do. A major motto in my life has always been, if something is worth doing then its worth doing right.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Patty so if you don't dress all the way you are doing it wrong?

I will never understand why some think I must dress completly to enjoy myself. Some of us just like the clothes and have no desire to wear makeup,wigs,boobs etc. I will wear boobs if the dress needs them to fit better but find most fit ok without them.If you need to dress completley to feel good thats your thing, quit raining on my parade!

When I am in male mode, I will almost always wear at least some low-key women's clothes - stuff that won't be noticed as feminine unless you look closely. Panties under my clothes, always - no one needs to know but me. Often plain women's jeans with full length legs, or sometimes women's jeans that have pretty decorations on the back pockets. No feminine colors, just denim or black jeans. T-shirts that may have come from the women's department, but are arguably unisex. Sandals that are either flat soled or have a fairly low wedge heel, and not much feminine styling. Maybe a woman's belt.

My nails are done all the time, and I'm wearing fairly unisex pierced earrings. Pretty much everyone who knows me as a guy locally knows I always have pertty nails and simple pierced earrings, and it's no big deal.

But in male mode I never would wear capri pants, or skirts, or blouses, or dresses, or girly jewelry other than the earrings.

When I want to wear anything obviously feminine, I need to go all the way girly, aiming to pass, with breast forms, wig, and makeup, and very carefully shaved. And my voice is as feminine as I can make it - no deep bass coming from a pretty lady! I would rather walk out my front door buck naked, or in nothing but a thong, than go out in public while dressed obviously feminine, but without my maleup, wig, or breast forms! Or with obvious unshaven stubble on my face, arms, legs or chest.

Some people are comfortable being a 'man in a dress', and that is fine for them, if it works for them. It just won't do for my own experiences.
    Last edited by Ceera; 07-26-2016 at 03:15 PM.

Ceera, I'm fine with that, i just don't know why people can't respect someone elses views