Thread: Real life stories that are better than fiction

Real life stories that are better than fiction

I got in trouble a few months ago when my wife caught me reading stories about cross dressing and asked me what my interest was? I have read stories about petticoat punishment; about wives who forced their husbands to dress as girls for Halloween; about older sisters who made their brothers into their sisters and the brothers eventually found that they like being a girl; and about a mother who ran a women’s clothing store and needed help at the store and forces her son into dressing as a girl and working at the store. Are there any girls here who have stories similar to these or others?

I was 9 years old when my mother was sending a package of clothing to a cousin of hers. Included in the package was a beautiful maroon velvet dress intended for a daughter who was about my age. Since my mom was not sure about the girl's measurements, she insisted that I try on the dress so she could determine its size and length. I, of course, protested but once the dress was over my shoulders, I felt in ecstasy. That was probably the beginning of my real desire to crossdress.

My mother is a professional seamstress, specializing in bridal, (she made my wife's wedding dress for our wedding) she has been going to bridal shows and needed a sign for her business. I am an amateur painter and my mom asked me to paint her a sign for her sewing business. She wanted a really beautiful wedding dress that she designed and made painted on a large canvas with "Behind the Seams Bridal" in calligraphy.

I stayed up until 3am painting and then woke up and started painting again. It was the most arrousing thing I had ever painted. I painted the dress on my wife's body style just from memory and spent so much time on every detail. Even trying to mimic the way that light reflects off of white satin and sequins in really interesting blues, greens, and pinks. I also really wanted to try the dress on.

My mother, three sisters, and my grandmother loved the painting. My mother has used it for several bridal shows and received many positive comments(so she has told me). My mom does not know about my trans/crossdressing self yet as I am just recently out to myself and a few others. Her birthday is today and I am taking her to the Portland Art Museum on Sunday to see their Native American Fashion Exhibit.

I wish I could wear my heels.

In good time.

Baby steps.
    Last edited by NickyCD; 07-27-2016 at 11:51 PM. Reason: typo

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    The theme each time is the same: 'But she made me do it!'

Is this about crossdressing, or is it about being dominated and humiliated by a woman?

The irony is that we want them to dominate and humiliate us, though in fact we don't feel humiliated but aroused- they think we're feeling humiliated but we're not- 'Fooled ya!'

All very childish. And very, very exciting.

I can't make up my mind which I think I'd have liked better- being a pretty girl, or being made to dress like a pretty girl by a big sister.

Either way it seems ya can't always get what ya want.
    I used to have a short attention spa

My mother helped me dress completely femme for Halloween twice at ages 11 and 12. She offered to do it again many years later when as an adult, the costume my wife and I made for me started to literally unwind (a mummy) and fall off of me. She never "forced" me into anything, she simply helped me accomplish the goals I set for myself.

Looking back, I'm very surprised mom helped me as much as she did. She was always supportive of my efforts and activities, but it was the late '50's and things were different back then to say the least. I didn't take her up when she offered to help that Halloween when I was an adult because my wife knew I wanted to crossdress, and disapproved. Talk about being caught between a rock and a hard spot.

Karen

Reality Check
    My mother wanted a girl and when I was very young, she dressed me in the girl clothes that she got at her baby shower (this was long before people knew the sex of their unborn baby). She announced this to the entire extended family before she died.

She also (since she really wanted a daughter) used to sew dresses for her nieces and made me wear them so she could mark the hems and make any adjustments.

I hope you realize that the forced femininity stories you mentioned are fiction.

My friend Jenny Turner invited to me join her for dinner if I ever came to England for a visit. After my first outing, I couldn’t wait until Wednesday evening. I worked all day and normally I would be dead tired. In fact, I was but as soon as I started getting dressed and putting on my makeup, I was wide awake and excited as a bride on her wedding day.
    Sometimes I have to pinch myself when I remember how hidden and buried Paula was. I never thought in a millions years that I could experience the world as a woman, but here I was going out for dinner in my classic Jones New York suit on the Thames River in the English countryside. A spritz of Channel and I was off like a prom dress, out the door and down the elevator.
    With my mind racing in anticipation, I was caught off-guard when the door opened and a middle-aged gentlemen in a business suit stood there. I saw his eyes quickly look me over before he smiled and I smiled back. He motioned with his hand “After you Miss.” That was the first time that I had ever been checked out. I’m sure cisgender woman tire of this objectification, but to me it felt very validating.
    Across the plaza I went and saw Jenny’s black Honda parking in front of the hotel. Jenny and I have been flickr friends for awhile and know each other well. We both felt very comfortable with each other as soon as we met and had an immediate rapport.
    Jenny has known she was transgender since she was a child and has been expressing her feminine side since then. She has been married to a wonderful accepting women for many years, has three wonderful daughters and served her Queen and country as a member of the Royal Marines for 27 years.
    I often find it ironic that so many of us follow careers that are perceived as macho. Nevertheless, she is quite the lady and has an internal ladylike presence that signals a feminine aura and confidence. She wore a pretty flowered dress and I teased her with my feigned resentment about her girlish size 7 shoes. She had on the cutest sassy Mary Jane’s.
    What was especially wonderful about this evening is that I forgot I was transgender and found myself out with another woman like myself as we talked about family, careers and hopes for the future.
    We navigated an overcrowded parking lot bustling with commuters, stood in line at the parking ticket machine, strolled the shoreline of the Thames, took pictures, and greeted others, all with a unique and magnificent mundaneness.
    Dinner was served under a covered porch a few feet from the water’s edge. The waiters and waitresses were polite and attentive.
    A few tables away a group of rough-looking men were eating drinking and laughing raucously. I am always wary of be read while in public so I always watch out of the corner of my eye for signs and whispers or sideway glances. These fellows were totally unaware that we were transgender women. It’s nice to be perceived as one perceives one’s self to be.
    After dinner, we drove to a scenic old church along the Thames and took some wonderful pictures. Jenny was an ideal hostess and guide as we drove through the English countryside pointing out landmark prep schools, cricket clubs, and Tudor villages with thatched roofs that seemingly came to life out a storybook. England is a beautiful land, rich in history, culture and customs that gave much to our world.
    So many of my business colleagues cynically wait out their time off in the hotel bar and complain about the inconvenience of business travel. Thanks to this fabulous English lady, I not only saw the beauty of the English side, I got to experience it as something and someone special: a woman!

Guest.jpgGuest.jpg

Paula,

What a wonderful story. I am so pleased for you and glad that you enjoyed yourself so much. Also you looked very elegant as always.
    I have written in the past about the ease with which you can cross dress in the UK without any harassment or embarrassment. I have always found it to be a place that is very tolerant of a wide variety of lifestyles. Your story adds to that view.

Thanks this was a special day, I felt so pretty, and yes the UK is so tolerant, I didn't know what to expect but found myself free to enjoy myself

Nikki, I just almost lost a friend because someone like you posted a harsh reply to her post. If you can't post something positive maybe you should not post at all. Thanks for being so with the spirit.

Sandra - New Dresser
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen RHT View Post
    ... but it was the late '50's and things were different back then to say the least. ...
    What?!?!

This must be a lie. I have seen your avatar, and with legs like those, sister... no way you're from that generation.

A few years ago, a local organization had a large fund raiser with an old time vaudeville show theme. I am a member of this organization. The committee suggested one of the acts be of guys dressed up like women doing a song and dance to "A Pretty Girl is Like a Melody". The next thing I knew, I was asked to be one of the six in tis act. I hum and hawed a little, not wanting to appear too eager. It was fun, we rehearsed often with the band. Then came the dress rehearsal. They went the whole ten yards...beautiful dresses, professional makeup, heels, etc. My dress was a dark blue formal...lovely. The makeup was a little exaggerated, but I learned a couple things. My wife is very supportive and helped. I wore panties, pantyhose, a waist cincher, my black bra with my forms. The wig was beautiful and styled. I was in seventh heaven. The act went very well. After the show, the cast had some cocktails. One of the wives came over and told me how much she enjoyed our act. She then whispered in my ear, that she thought I was beautiful and could pass as a woman. Music to my ears. My heart skipped a beat. She also said that I looked like I was enjoying myself and has some great moves. I told her "I practiced a lot". I really believe she knew of my feminine interests. She showed me couple pictures she took during our act. My wife took several pictures, too even though she's seen me dressed often.

Thank you for your great post, Paula_56. You do look lovely in your picture and I think you can pass very easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Curiouser&Curiouser View Post
    What?!?!

This must be a lie. I have seen your avatar, and with legs like those, sister... no way you're from that generation.
    Thank you C&C for the big chuckle I got after reading your comment. Also appreciate your compliment and assure you I really was 11 years old in '58.

Karen

A few years ago I had the good fortune to be cast in a community theater production of La Cage aux Folles. I was one of the Cagelles, the drag queens at the eponymous night club that is the setting for most of the musical. We rehearsed for three months and then had a few weeks of performances. I wore heels to all of our dance rehearsals, and we had a few full-costume dress rehearsals. I learned some Vegas show-girl moves and the can-can, among other girlish dance steps. It was great being able to be en femme for multiple nights in a row and get applause for it. I've told the story in great detail elsewhere on the forum, so I'll spare the details here. However, this was one of the most memorable experiences of my life.

Banned Read only
    Paula,
    That's a wonderful story and thanks for sharing it with us .
    On the whole we are very fair minded and accepting as a nation, yes we could all single out areas not to visit no matter how you are dressed.

We do tend to forget how much history we have and how far back if goes, I recently gave Carole a tour of my town ( sadly in drab ) and I commented that we had just walked through a Norman arch, dating from 1087. I pointed out the studio I worked from for ten years, it dated from 1630. Doing it dressed would be wonderful at some point.

I am British, but live in an Eastern European country, and it is far from easy here. Just this afternoon, I was walking back from the shop, i was in wearing girly clothes, but with jeans and under my jacket you really couldn't tell...BUT...i had forgotten i was wearing pink nail polish, and got yelled at in the street by one old woman for it, lucky for me the street was empty, but still