Thread: Large breasted CDs

Large breasted CDs

I am researching the cause I have had large breasts since adolescence. Zeroing in in maternal use of DES (diethylstilbesterol) during pregnancy to avoid miscarriage.
    Would like to know how you adapted and how you currently adapt. In my case since age 7-8 with a 40-42D size during adolescence- no amount of bench presses, flyes,
    nor pullovers affected them- sure the muscles grew, but the breasts never shrank. Have worn compression undershirts throughout much of my career-

Hugs,

Flo

As a child that must have been hard.

But being over 40 yrs I think I would like that problem

What issues/problems has it caused for you?

Hey Flo,

I am also a DES son and have had some breast tissue all of my life. I was always self conscious about it, especially when swimming and at P.E. in school. No one ever said anything about it though.
    Now, because of HRT, taking my shirt off in public is out of the question and that's OK with me. In fact, they could be larger and that would be just fine. I too wear compression shirts when it is necessary.

Jeri

Reality Check
    If you believe you have large female breasts because of drugs prescribed to your mother during pregnancy, there are any number of lawyers willing to sue the drug manufacturers on your behalf. You could become a millionaire. At least a thousandaire.

You could have breast reduction surgery.

I too am a DES son. However, I did not have any significant breast tissue until after losing some weight the breasts sort of stayed. They are small but an A cup to be sure. If you are a DES son have your breasts checked for lumps. I had one removed several years ago. The good news was that it was 'precancerous.'

Nice to see you post, Flo!

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancerc...s/des-exposure

What health problems could DES-exposed sons have?
    Epididymal cysts

DES-exposed sons have an increased risk for epididymal cysts, which are non-cancerous growths on the testicles. Some studies have found that as many as 1 out of 5 DES-exposed sons may develop these.

Other health problems

Whether DES-exposed sons are at higher risk for other genital changes is not known. Some studies have found that DES-exposed sons might have a higher risk of undescended testicles or hypospadias (a birth defect in which the urethra opens along the bottom of the penis rather than at its tip). But other studies have not found these risks.

The possible relationship of DES exposure to increased risk of testicular or prostate cancer is not clear at this time. Some studies have suggested a possible link, but others have not.

DES-exposed sons don’t seem to have more fertility problems than other men.

What should DES-exposed sons do?
    There are no special screenings or tests recommended for DES-exposed sons, but they should tell their doctors about their exposure and get regular exams from their doctors.

https://www.cdc.gov/des/consumers/do...2_research.pdf
    http://www.cdc.gov/des/consumers/abo...ects_sons.html

Gender Issues
    Endocrine disruptors are being examined
    in gender identity studies, but DES research has not found a conclusive DES link. One confounding thought now under investigation regards the layering of endocrine disruptive exposures, both prenatally and perinatally. Researchers want to understand if there is an association and then whether DES exposure might itself be the cause, or perhaps combined with other exposures be a trigger for variations.

So, no clear link to gynecomastia or gender issues.
    Occam's razor would suggest standard gynecomastia as the issue. Thank you for this curbside consult ...
    Your good friend, Ellen

At age 24 I was diagnosed with low sperm count. At twenty five testicular cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    If you believe you have large female breasts because of drugs prescribed to your mother during pregnancy, there are any number of lawyers willing to sue the drug manufacturers on your behalf.
    The problem would be proving that it was the drugs. There are so many potentially feminizing chemicals (such as Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) for example) that we are exposed to each day that it is hard to believe there are not more people with this condition.

Reality Check
    No problem, that's what they lawyers do. They advertise it on TV.

When did PVC become a "feminizing chemical"? It is approved for drinking water and widely used for that purpose.

Also a DES son. No significant breast tissue I have heard DES babies have an increased incidence of left-handedness. If so, I got that one.

The one "study" that I'm aware of that linked DES and transgender issues was so badly done that it doesn't get much serious attention. Basically the person, who was himself a DES son and transgender, set up a website where other people who were transgender and believed they had been exposed to DES could register. His argument was that he wouldn't have gotten as many people registered if there wasn't a causal link. The glaring problems were that the people were self-selecting, as well as self-identifying (i.e. there was no verification that they weren't internet trolls,) they often had no evidence that they were exposed to DES (they just thought they must have been given the date of their birth and a family mythology that said Mom was on "fertility drugs,") and there is no good number for the total population of DES children that can be used to calculate the incidence of transgenderism.

What is wrong with a CD having large natural breasts? Mine are 40C and I'm proud of them although I do not go out in public without a shirt.

When did PVC become a "feminizing chemical"? It is approved for drinking water and widely used for that purpose.
    It MIGHT have some hormonal type effects. It probably depends upon each person, and how they react to it on an individual basis.

I went from being a scrawny kid, to being chubby by the beginning of 4th grade. The constant weight fluctuations throughout my childhood would end up with me winding up with noticeable boobs in another year. Seems fat cells can give off tiny amounts of estrogen, and I was making new fat cells at a substantial rate. So over the years, well, very significant boobage has occurred. Swimming, well I burn very easily so I always wore some sort of shirt when in the water along with sunscreen 10,000 (should have just painted myself high gloss white flexible acrylic and been done with it). Today I'm a 46 B/C cup and depending on the manufacturer and style of the bra, it might go 44C or 48B.

People's bodies come in all variety of shapes and sizes. Nothing about me is a normal size. EVerything is too big except the one thing that of course every guy wants to be big, and of course, that is way too small. My wrists LOOK narrow (8.75"), but only in comparison to the rest of my body. Again, I've got a weird body.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 07-29-2016 at 02:57 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I am a DES son also Flo, But I have natural breast although not large but B size and a good handful. It does look nice in a bra and sticks out a bit in a t-shirt. I think I should not go outside without a shirt on and my SO tells me whenever I am fem to have a top on.
    Part Time Girl

There was a special on 20/20 a few years ago about it, well the show was actually about couples having problems conceiving a child, but PVC when it exceeds a certain temp (something like 80 degrees) releases some weird residual chemical that is potentially feminizing, thus causing low sperm count and etc. etc. because of contaminated water.

Reality Check
    I will believe that when I see hard evidence, not a second hand report of a TV special (should we believe everything we see on TV?). PVC is all around us and as I mentioned, approved for and widely used for water pipes. It's also uses in toys and containers. Personally, I have installed a lot of PVC electrical conduit, including heating it to bend it.

In this day and age, I would expect a warning label if it was truly a legitimate medical issue.

To answer the question of "what's wrong with a crossdresser having large breasts?", it can be difficult to get breast forms to fit properly if you have a lot of natural breast tissue. Of course if you have natural D cup breasts, you wouldn't need forms but your life as a normal male would be very difficult.

I do a lot of plumbing and irrigation too. Just a report I saw on TV. Have no clue how accurate it is because I'm not a doctor or scientist. I really to be honest doubt it myself, but there may be some merit to it. PVC was just one of a whole list of things they reported on. Another topic they touched on in the report was second hand hormones left over from all the hormones they pump into animals to make then conceive quicker, grow bigger and faster and etc. etc.

I, personally, know a young guy (he is about sixteen or so) who does not take hormones and etc. In fact he isn't even a crossdresser that I know of and he is a C cup.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetED View Post
    Gender Issues

Endocrine disruptors are being examined in gender identity studies, but DES research has not found a conclusive DES link. One confounding thought now under investigation regards the layering of endocrine disruptive exposures, both prenatally and perinatally. Researchers want to understand if there is an association and then whether DES exposure might itself be the cause, or perhaps combined with other exposures be a trigger for variations.
    Oh yeah...... I've often wondered if my TG behavior is linked to Mom have DES prescribed during her pregnancy with me!

Joanna