Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Putting on a fashion show for my wife

love the look.... The hair actually looks good on you, I looked at exactly same hair last week, but it is bit expensive for me at this time!

Banned Read only
    Thanks for the kind words everyone.

About the length. Long hair is a pain to drive with, walk in the wind, bend over, etc. but, more than that, women of a certain age tend to have shorter hair. I am "of a certain age" where long hair puts me on the far end of the bell curve. Maybe I'll attack it when it starts to friz at the ends and get the best of both worlds

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaleggy View Post
    I don't seem to be able to pull of skirts very well, ...
    lisa, skirts are a challenge as it requires putting an outfit together. I have written in the past that I really need Geranimals when matching a top and skirt but skirts give you huge freedom in looks. On a hot summer day, this is how many of the ladies are dressed when out.

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Stevens View Post
    ....Between you and Kandi Robbins, I think you both have enough clothes to open your own consignment shop! I imagine that you could reach into your wardrobe and find any thing for any occasion. And your culling stuff!? It must be nice to be in that position.
    oh Heidi, we all have too much. And yes, I have something for any occasion. I still have have TWO holiday party dresses in the closet! But I weeded out several things. I'll limit my purchasing to in store and that should help

Quote Originally Posted by nikkiwindsor View Post
    ..I need to get the nerve up to dress before my wife
    nikki, why is your wife always first? Ba dum bum

Quote Originally Posted by Tina81 View Post
    What did your wife say about the wig?
    she likes the color and thinks it's a bit long

Quote Originally Posted by Kim_Bitzflick View Post
    ...There is a lot more to women's fashion than the first timer ever realizes.
    kim, no truer words have been written. The subtleties of fashion are astounding. I was wearing a white bra under this t-shirt, think white on white is good, but my wife pointed out that a nude bra would not show through. How can this be, white + white HAS TO work, right? Wrong. Nude works.
    Last edited by Jenniferathome; 07-30-2016 at 05:12 PM.

GG/SO of a CD
    You are always fabulous. And I love the hair. Like really love the hair. I also remember way back when, you had the Bob like hair. Also cute! But this hair has that ability to transcend cute and be sexy! ♡♡♡
    ~Greenie

Supportive wife to a wonderful man who just so happens to like to be fabulous some times.

Love the look, Keep the hair long for awhile and enjoy. So nice to have options with wigs but once cut the darn thing does not grow back. I have had one wig I wanted to trim when i bought it. never got around to it and have enjoyed the length since. can always trim anytime. What a wonderful wife you have!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    ...But this hair has that ability to transcend cute and be sexy! ♡♡♡
    You are too kind, but this is something I really don't want and kind of worried about. The last thing I want is some drunk with beer goggles trying to hit on me.