Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: What was your one thing...

Having my ears pierced is the thing for me. Ear piercing is not something you can take off. It is like your making a commitment to being feminine.
    Try and wear panties everyday and in winter can get away with a bralette if your wearing a jumper to work

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    The mirror.
    I shower and shave and then dress a piece at a time.
    And then . . . my makeup.
    And then . . . my wig
    And then . . . I look in the mirror!
    But not just any old mirror. A 3-sided heel-to-top of wig mirror with great lighting.

For me it's bras. I have a nice collection of them now.
    After that it's heels. I only have a few pairs of them, but I have difficulty finding them in my size.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

I have always been a fan of pantyhose and heels, but the day I put on makeup and a wig...WHOA!!!
    Everything changed when I saw that girl in the mirror and it was me!

Thinking on it, see myself with a nice wig and make up makes me feel like a real woman. I can be naked or in pijamas or very well dressed but the make up even makes me feel and look younger and sexy...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Aspiring Member
    I have 2 :

women's one piece swimsuits and shapewear.

This is really a great and fun thread! For me, it was girls one piece swim suits. Either my sisters or one of her friends...we would hit the public swim pool just up the street for the afternoon and then home. Many times, my sisters friend would spend the night or the weekend. There seemed to always be swimsuits hanging in the laundry room in the back part of the house and I took advantage of the time whenever I could to wear one of them..usually her friends just because that seemed more daring and dangerous..lol. I always replaced it back hanging up because I sure didn't want to get caught and have them think I was stealing it. To this day I still love the woman's swimdresses and swimsuits. I have a accumulated a couple closets full of beautiful swims of every style..vintage, etc. I wear them year round inside and outside my home and love every minute of it. Kinda silly I know...

Banned Read only
    I've always loved makeup and lingerie, but the 2 things that really make me feel special are my breast forms and my corsets. I just love enhancing my shape with them to make me look and feel more feminine. Oh, I'll add my gaffs as a third item!

Isn't it amazing how so many of us have similar triggers! I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing with M2F, but reading similar experiences from so many of us really makes me think that there might be a method being played out within me .

Many great stories from you ladies, and unsurprisingly, mine have also been mentioned. I did a purge once, but seeing a pair of killer heels some time afterwards brought me back! ( See Jaylyn's avatar. Very similar to that. ).

I am fond of pretty much everything that has been mentioned, but for me, all of it was pre-dated by long fingernails.

Here's a little story I'm reminded of: At the school I went to between the ages of about 10 to 13, long fingernails somehow came into fashion. So many of the girls grew out their nails, and many boys had a long nail on either or both of their little fingers. Some boys grew out all of their nails. Every nail I attempted to grow ALWAYS turned into a hang-nail before it could gain any sort of notoriety. I only wanted one! . I knew that five for five was four-and-a-half bridges too far, and ten was only going to happen in my dreams .

But there's a happy ending, girls! . About two years after I moved onto my next school, more through neglect than nurturing, I noticed all five nails on my left hand in surprisingly stable condition. I didn't get my hopes up; I was expecting hang-nails galore. But not so! At this school, long fingernails wasn't a thing for either the boys or girls; so I hid mine as much as possible from all except one other classmate. He grew his, too. I went through multiple cycles of long, short, long with all five nails of my left hand!!!

You shall go to the ball!

But I got exposed. Just before the lesson started one day, as I was talking to a friend beside me, my guard was down and I gestured with raised left arm and spread fingers. ( And I remember exactly what I was demonstrating, too! ). Next thing I heard was a girl on the adjacent table: "Wow! Look at his nails!" I quickly realised and clenched to fist, severely bending but luckily not breaking the little-finger nail in the process. ( There was once a time when not only that nail would have broken, but the other four would have had sympathy breaks as well ). I refused all of the girls-on-said-table's requests to show them, until a stronger boy than me in the class came over, grabbed my hand, interlocked his fingers between mine and levereged all my fingers back revealing my nails.

"Wow! I'm jealous!", "I wish I could grow nails like that!," from the girls' table.
    "They're longer than my mum's nails," from the boy. "I'll get some scissors," joked his friend.

It felt amazing - our hands together, the way they looked, the comments...

The most recent time I liked my nails was in 2013. They grew to around medium length while I had approx two months away from work. Again, they started, I noticed, I nurtured. I no longer desire long nails for myself; mainly because they wouldn't survive real life, but I love seeing them on others .

No doubt it was pantyhose for me. Then heels.

That are the only two clothing items I already wore. So much more to explore, so much more to love!

Silky nightgown. My first wife asked me one night if I wanted to wear her gown - she picked up on how much I enjoyed the feel of her skin through the silky nylon. My first and last thing actually - I still wear only nightgowns, slips and other silky lingerie.

Pantyhose and high heels

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charlotte449 View Post
    Pantyhose and high heels
    Me too! Still my favorite things!
    xxoo
    Jennifer

When you're looking at that perfect dress from the inside, rather than the outside.

Lingerie... has to be lingerie. Started with my moms then my aunts. She had a great collection! My favourites were her teddy's. Still have a thing for a satin teddy that is form fitting with a 3 snap crotch. A close second are stiletto heels.

Taste of lipstick, smell of the makeup and sotfness of satin and nylon

Me its stockings and garter belts and bras WOW!

Nadia
    Tights. I found a pair in my nans draw and kept thinking about them, ending up trying them and the rest is history a part time woman was born

Pantyhose were always my first love, tried them for the first time when I was about 14. Added heels a year or 2 later and they're still a close second but I love all the clothes and makeup, etc.

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar
    Pantyhose and 5 inch pumps

Junior Member Jennifer Michelle's Avatar
    I split my time between going to School in North Chicago, but I am originally from Indiana
    My mom had some 90's high heeled wedge sandals and after i saw some cute girls at school wearing these cute looking shoes for some reason I just really wanted to try them. So when I got home one day and I was alone I saw my mom's heels out in the open and tried them on. I thought they felt extremely good and sexy. I would say that was the day I really started crossdressing. Since the then I just added more to the ensemble, but heels will always be my first love

Thongs and g-strings for me. Out of curiosity, I tried on a sexy blue satin and lace thong of my wife's. I loved the feel of the material on my giblets. I don't know why, but the thin strip of fabric in the back just set me on fire. There was really no turning back from there. After that, probably makeup, especially lip gloss and lipstick. To me, there is almost nothing sexier than watching a woman apply lipstick or lip gloss. So when I did it for the first time I was giddy.

Heels...Have aprox 30 pairs. but nylon nylon nylon for me. Also slips, girdles,gaterbelts,panties, and did I mention nylon?

Nothing quite like the feel of sheer hose on smooth legs for me, but anything as long as it's soft, silky, frilly and lacy.

Wet look one piece swimsuits and pantyhose