Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your one thing...

Silver Member
    I don't know what led me to it, but when I was a teen I found a fuzzy pink and gray sweater in my mom's closet. Short sleeves and puffy shoulders. It looked a bit too small but I tried it on anyway. It fit so close that I could see a hint of a bustline. OMG, I had boobs! In spite of the loathing I had been conditioned to have for feminine males, I couldn't keep myself out of mom's closet and lingerie drawer.

Banned Read only
    There is no one thing. It's all part of the package. I don't really care for nylons/stockings (yeah, I know, sacrilege) and heels are nice with the right outfit but I can't think of one particular item that "did it for me."

Aspiring Member
    The first thing I ever tried on was my mom's bra when I was 4 or 5. I is still the very first thing I put on now. Any color, any style but black is my favorite.
    don't forget nylons
    Sara
    Silly is always good

Legs sheer energy pantyhose. They made my legs look so good I couldn't stop looking at them. Brenda

For me it was panties. That started when I was about 13 and continued into my adulthood. It wasn't until I was over 50 that I accepted that I as not only a crossdresser but I had a whole feminine side to who I am that was literally aching to come out. Since then, I feel fully embraced that this is who I am and I've never been happier!!

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    Knickers and Bras as a child. The rest as they say is history.

way back then it was panties for me. now I still love them but it's skirts and bras!

I like to bring everything together into one seamless & transformative feminine appearance
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Sweaters of course!
    Filling out a bra to wear under those oh so delectable sweaters while growing up cemented it for me

For me it was a bra, satin panties ,slip and dress combination. I have always known that inside of me was a girl

The first time seeing myself with a wig on was a defining moment. Totally changed my appearance and finished the feminine look. Made everything else come together.

Wow! I love this thread!
    I know, they are several things, when a kid like you girls mentioned, mom's silk, panties, bra, but in my case what triggers for first time in a conscious way was seeing my butt in my sister's panties.
    I'm proud of my butt, it's my best ASSet. So watching my butt in a mirror wearing a woman panty and then add a bra, from behind, in the angle that you can see yourself, the curves were beautifully femine, I could contemplate myself and get excited and turned on....that was just being 13 years old.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    It has to be nylons for me. That's what got this journey started. Loved the way they felt as a kid and it has never changed. I can be done all the way, shaved legs and if I don't have nylons on it feels not complete.
    Now, heels are a very close second. I love them as well and sadly have more than my wife. Lol
    Any other articles of feminine attire I could live without but not these two items.

At the beginning it was panties and heels that did it for me, but now I can't say I like one specific item, I just like the whole outfit and makeup coming together and making me look femenine

All things nylon, satin and silk. I always wondered if women wore cotton only, would the birth of my cross dressing been the same? Would the feel of cotton make me breathless?

Dresses. Put on my first dress at around 5 and have never looked back

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Can't really think of one thing.
    Not much for dresses,skirts, heels or hose and lipstick is just something to top off the look.
    I'm TG so I'm not a real CDer that has fetishes their lives revolve around.

When? I don't get the question. The one thing the got me started in my childhood? If it was, then now it isn't?

Panties have always been the most accessible. At least at 8 years old!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Nylons, slips, panties and skirts, in that order. Don't care for the other stuff.

it started with panties and now its jeans or anything tight fitting that goes around the legs and butt. It's that sensation of turning your butt into something desirable sends me over the edge. For men the only way to show our bodies as being desirable is to work out at the gym or just be lucky with a nice face. But as a guy it's hard to tell if my face is attractive to females or not. With my butt wrapped in girls jeans, there is no question in my mind about whether or not it looks fine.

As you can imagine, i go nuts when i see panty lines on somebody. =)

Boobs. I love them on women ... and in my dressup days, I loved them even more on me. The shape of them, the feel of them ... everything about them. And the excitement was enhanced with each improvement of my crossdressing skills--from when I'd use my mother's bra and stuff it with socks, to getting my own bras for a better fit, to trying different and better things for bra-stuffing, until I achieved the perfectly realistic feel and look and weight. Yes, the best part of my experimenting with being female was always having boobs.

Banned Read only
    It was two for me, I'm a product of my formative years and still remember all of the 'alpha' girls in Jr high and high school would make a point to wear tight jeans and designer ski jackets...that's really defined my femme look!

No 'one' thing. With my lifestyle everything has to be quickly reversible, so in order of 'preference', Skirt & tights, Boobs & wig, then make-up & heels (not too high!)

M.

A panty girdle and nylons. The feeling of walking around with the stocking tops tugging on the garters was pure bliss for me.

Hair, and wigs I guess, they're kind of the same thing, but a bit different. Hair is such a defining aspect of anyone's appearance, especially for women. It's also an important gender indicator I think. Hair was and still is the most appealing aspect of all of this for me, wigs too but to a much lesser extent. The way it looks and feels, especially my own real hair, particularly once it gets a bit of proper length has to be my one thing, you don't take it off unless you cut it.