Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your one thing...

Sandra - New Dresser

What was your one thing...

For me it was the heels. I am such a nerd for shoes - and I've been jealous for so long of women wearing these amazing heels that I had to get myself a pair. Sure, the rest is great - the hair, the makeup, the pretty underthings. But the lust for heels sent me over the edge. Released my inner princess.

Was there one thing that did it for you?

Sandra

P.S. I know this is a silly question, but I kinda want to see the rest of the site and this seems like an easy way to get my post count to 10 quickly. Just being honest!

First no wig and no make up but other wise fully dressed and looked in mirror and had earrings on! Do not know why but those earrings ... saw Lana Mae for a split second and then she was gone!! Hugs Lana Mae

Hard to say the one thing that did it for me but here goes a try. I'm going to say that it was playing in moms makeup, especially the red lipsticks as a kid. I almost said sitting by moms legs as a toddler and rubbing moms nylon clad legs. When we were in church and would get tired sitting and become restless, she would sit me on the floor and I'd rub her legs. They felt very smooth and although I don't know how much this played into my dressing, I do know I love hosiery to this day. Although I was very young then I do remember and feel it was her makeup that had me hooked.

I think it started with heels for me as well. But quickly evolved to include nail polish and earrings. I don't feel fully satisfied unless I'm wearing all three.

- Diane

Getting my ears pierced at first but now the sight of long nails polished nicely elongating my fingers and a quick glimpse of them doing things does it for me.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    For me it was skirts and especially pleated ones I always had a thing for those

I know that my first love was wearing my mom's heels at about age 7. When I reached 11, my desires turned to her lipstick and makeup. The taste of the lipstick still is in my memory.

Anything made of Nylon and satin....just put them on and it feels great
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

In my youth, our neighbors had two daughters who would play dress up. They invited me to join them. Nothing happened until I put on a pair of nylon stockings. I felt something I'd never felt before. That started it all. Couldn't wait to wear them again and again. Still can't. I love everything I wear, but I smile a little more as I'm slipping on my hose, be they nylons, thigh highs or pantyhose.

The very first 'one thing'; was a pair of panties. I knew that boys had something, and girls didn't, between our legs. So when I tried on that first pair of girl's panties (of a girl that was exactly my height and weight), and they fit, it was a shock to the system; a confirmation of what I'd been told, that I was really supposed to be a girl. The slip and dress that followed that day, every piece of girl's attire that I put on, and it all fit as if it had been made specifically for me, simply confirmed again and again that my body wasn't really a boy, but simply hadn't been made correctly at all; if it had, why did these girl clothes fit me perfectly? And why did I look exactly like a little girl when I was dressed up and looked in the mirror? So; the panties, the slip, the dress, and of course, because back then little boys were starting to wear our hair longer (hippy era), my hair was long, blond and pretty, and easy to comb into girl's style too. Instant crossdresser. Just add clothes, and stir.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Sandra - New Dresser
    These are wonderful - hearing your stories about some of your first experiences with femininity help me feel real kinship with you! I've always loved nylons, stockings especially (what goes better with heels?), and I've thought about getting my ears pierced. I'd love to complete my ensemble. Thanks for sharing!

It started with fine lingerie - matching panties, full petticoats and bra. My father bought several sets for my mother when they became available after the austerity of WWII. I was hooked and have had my own sets for many years. It still gives me a thrill to put them on with my dresses.

Hell-o C&C,
    I think my member name speaks for itself!
    "Panties on Heels" just doesn't have that same ring to it!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    Last edited by Hell on Heels; 07-29-2016 at 11:35 AM.
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Heels for me too, even to this day. I'm sitting at my desk in work right now at work and I have my red patent pumps on. It's too bad I'll have to take them off in a little while when everyone else starts showing up...

I do love pumps and initially i thought it was that. But now , I realize it's corsets . Steel boned, tight laced , satin corsets.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Shoes and skirts have always been my thing.

Platinum Member
    Hi C&C, I guess with 150+ pairs of women's shoes goes back to walking in my mom's heels in my early childhood ......
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 09-10-2016 at 06:40 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Simple...nylon stockings.

Karen

The feeling of nylon panties.🌺

Two things share the top spot. Deep red lipstick applied perfectly but heavily, and classic pumps with the highest heels.

Reality Check
    Nobody mentioned boobs? That was it for me, boobs.

Lingerie and lipstick

I really don't think was any one thing. But I do love putting on a skirt.
    Angie

PS Welcome to our little piece ofheaven hun.
    Last edited by Angie G; 07-29-2016 at 09:49 AM.

4" heels; however, other feminine aspects are just as exciting, such as clip on earrings/necklace/bracelet, pencil skits with pantyhose, matching bra (with breast forms) and panties and now as I experiment make-up.
    Tina

Banned Read only
    My breast forms before I was just a man in women's clothes but seconds after wearing breast forms I fell into the women I love today