Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your one thing...

I thoroughly enjoyed secretly wearing mothers clothes,secretly.It wer heelsas fun trying on her dresses,slacks,tops,mini skirts,shoes&heels.I got bolder&secretly ordered pantyhose
    online&had it delivered to a friends house&I began wearing pantyhose&trying on mini skirt,silky blouse&her heels&I practiced walking in her heels
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

Aspiring Member
    Hair and breasts are the bare minimum, although between the two probably hair would come first. I don't really have a fetish for any particular garment, although I like frothy petticoats and strapless bodices a lot. Not that either of these turn me on.

Fantasizing about wearing my sister's one piece bathing suit!

Sandra - New Dresser
    It's neat to hear about those of you who have more experience with dressing - it seems there may be more reveals for me down the road! Thanks all who have been so friendly and welcoming.

I especially enjoy that there are so many here that have similar experiences to me, but also that there are so many with such different experiences. All at once it feels like becoming part of a sisterhood, but also a larger, diverse and healthy community. I feel so blessed right now!

Sandra

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    High heels, without a doubt, for me!
    Second would be skirts.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Gotta be nylons. I have always loved the look even on me! The feel is so sexy and makes me feel real feminine.

Nylons is what got me started in dressing.

Also can't stand bare legs and feet now. lol

Oh it was the heels for sure. Like you I get so jealous of seeing women walking around in them and I ALWAYS notice them when they walk by. If I could afford it it would be a legit addiction, lol.
    Ciao,
    Scarlett

Kendra an ohio crossdress kendracd's Avatar
    First thing that put me over that edge was my first bra, put one on and I was hooked,

for me it was the first time i put on a full slip

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Ditto, a lacy, black full slip puts me over the edge

My first item was bra my gf at that time got into a conversation what it felt to wear a bra. The next time we were together she gave me the

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

My girlfriend and I got into a conversation what it felt to wear a bra. N

My girlfriend and I got into a conversation what it felt to wear a bra. N

We had talked about what it felt to wear a bra. She gave one to me and said see what it is like. Have not went back from that day

I like shoes too... Ok, I LOVE shoes. But nothing puts me in girl mode like long nails. Didn't think it would be a huge deal since I used to paint my nails in college all the time but the long manicured nails... Nothing like it because they force me to do almost everything very slightly different and it just forces me into a feminine frame of mind.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Probably the first time I put a bra on, had some other stuff before that but suddenly. hey,Ive got boobs! (thanks sis, if only you knew....)

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    My one thing is two things.

TITS!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Panties are my main thing, nylon or satin...but I also love a nice nylon bras with my forms....as the previous poster said Titties
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

The first time I dressed completely as a woman 'released my inner princess'. Up until that point I had no idea that I could look like a beautiful woman.

nail polish

Heels and make-up

At first it was heels (and I am still fond of), it changes the way you walk, changes your silhouette,... But more and more I do appreciate makeup. Makeup is so powerful to create a feminine image.
    I can do a great makeup and wear ballerinas and feel feminine. At the opposite if I wear heels with no or bad makeup, it's way more less pleasant.
    Boys who dress as girls have more fun.

Pantyhose, i love the way they made my legs look Brenda

For ,me it was my moms blue mini skirt and blue blouse her black Playtex bra her full slip and sitting in front of her mirror putting on her lipstick

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    The very first 'one thing'; was a pair of panties. I knew that boys had something, and girls didn't, between our legs.
    Pretty much my story only add getting caught showing them off in front of the opposite sex - by GGs anyway.

As far back as I can remember it is generally inappropriate, indecent, unladylike and an embarrassment for women to show off their panties in front of men who are not immediate family members - brother, dad, son, etc... I remember seeing pics of women flashing their panties from under their skirts in a provocative manner in my mom's Cosmopolitan magazine and being shocked by the fact that someone got a panty shot of them and published it. I also remember a shoe commercial where there was an unnecessary panty shot, looked like an accident on the girl's part, and I couldn't help but feel so sorry for that poor girl having millions of people see it on national TV. Then there are the numerous panty shots in movies, some which were aired in the trailers on national TV, as well as in TV shows here and there.

Something inside of me wanted to know how that felt - was it no big deal or was it really embarrassing? I don't think most women are gonna part their legs in a skirt with a man looking in that direction unless she's trying to tease him or turn him on. Neither are they going to just wear a panty under a full skirt if they know they're gonna be twirling on stage in front of a crowd of men unless they're trying to be a tease. Ever ask a woman what color under she's wearing? Probably gonna get slapped and maybe snitched on for sexual harassment. And did you pop off a great pic of a woman accidentally flashing her panty? Probably not gonna put that pic in the school yearbook or on a wall in a restaurant - not appropriate at all. (My younger friends' junior high yearbook has one of those pics in it. Imagine how that girl felt knowing all her classmates have a pic of the crotch of her panties showing)

So for me it's the excitement of the danger and embarrassment of getting caught showing off this "unmentionable" piece of clothing on my body. And when you factor in the fact that I'm a male dressing up as a woman and that it is really not necessary for me to take it to the point of wearing nothing but a panty under my skirt, unless it's to be naughty, that just kicks it up a notch. (I focus more on the panty than anything else when I dress up).

The excitement, approach, boldness and technique for accomplishing this has changed quite a bit over the years but that's the one thing for me.

Marcelo

Aspiring Member
    For me it was hosiery from an early age. I remember being very young and my sisters (I'm the middle child, boy sandwiched between two sisters) dressed me up one day while my parents were away. I still vividly remember the feeling of the pantyhose as I pulled them on for the very first time. I loved how they felt, how they looked, and most of all how attractive and desirable they made me feel. From that point I was hooked. I snuck so many pairs of pantyhose out of the laundry and what not I swear my mom probably didn't have any left to wear.

At 8 my sister dressed me up in her old ballerina outfit and I was hooked. I remember under-dressing in tights in third grade quite often.
    My bedroom was on the third floor and in the attic was endless boxes of of girl clothes from my sisters.
    Prom dresses, slips tights, girdles, I remember the latex girdles? boy were they hot on a summer day LOL.
    But the one thing I have fond memories of was a Bra-slip which I find to be very rare now a days!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

For me lipstick i still remember the first time i wore some the smell the feel of soft lips moving around as you talked . the taste and my moms bras