Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Now Got Busted By My Neighbour

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    I once had an across the street neighbor ask me why I let my sister work on my car.

That's a good one!

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    At least he didn't ask you about what you were wearing.
    It was one of those, "This is exactly what it looks like."
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Silver Member
    The first time I was busted after I moved away from home was when my landlady went to my room and saw my clothes. She kicked me out. Second one made me her daughter. Years ago I got caught a couple times unexpectedly. I didn't know that the curtains showed through, and I was in a new house I was renting dressed and the neighbor walked in without knocking. Both were cool with it. After that I didn't worry much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sissy_in_pink View Post
    To my amazement he didn't say a word about how I was dressed, but I knew he would bust me sooner or later
    No, people don't tend to say out loud what they're thinking. If you reverse it and imagine a situation where you are out in front while your neighbor comes out of his house wearing something outlandish, would you say anything? Most people wouldn't.

But your neighbor didn't bust you, you busted yourself, which goes without saying if you're in the habit of going out to the street dressed like that. Sounds to me though, as if you're testing the waters with the view of dressing more and more in your neighborhood. So a word of advice ... although it is unlikely that most of your neighbors will say anything directly to you, they will think of you differently. Which is fine if you have an arm's length relationship with them and only know them to just say hi on the street. But, if you do consider becoming friends with them (seeing them socially, inviting them to your house or having them invite you to theirs), chances are they might rather keep their distance and instead prefer to continue having an arm's length relationship with you.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by Sissy_in_pink View Post
    It's a onesie, you know all in one pjs with pictures of Mickey Mouse all over it.
    Just to clarify, when you say "onesie" are you referring to:
    A) a bodysuit (which is what I think of when I hear onesie)
    B) a romper or playsuit [ a usually loose one piece top and shorts]
    C) a blanket sleeper, or "footie PJs". One piece, long sleeves, zipper down the front, may or may not feet attached.
    D) Something completely different.

The above may or may not have gone pretty much unnoticed [depending on which it is]
    Buuutttt, the "Pink Dressing Gown and Pink Sequined slippers" sort of killed off any chance of that happening.

not to repeat what others have said, but I will, lol, You wanted this to happen on some level & probably have for a while now as I'm guessing this was not your first time "quickly running out the door" dressed this way to do some random errand.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD