Thread: I had a little bit of girl time today

I had a little bit of girl time today

I had the house to myself for eight hours today, so I decided to go all out -- wig, makeup, and all. I have recently dropped about twenty-five pounds, so I wanted to see how I would look, and I was pleased by what I saw in the mirror - for the first time, I really saw a woman looking back at me!

I didn't take full body pictures, but did get myself a new avatar! I hated going back to drab, but since I'm deep in the closet, I had to, but it sure felt good for a little while!

Sandra - New Dresser
    Looking good, Jen! Seems like you were ready for some mischief with that pic...

I too hate taking off the girl, but all good things must come to an end. Just think how much fun you'll have putting her back on...

Lovely avatar, but why so angry? Smile you just found your hidden woman.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Jen, glad you got some girl time!! Take solace in the fact that there are others of us who do not get much time!! I spend most of my time in drab and I know what you mean the time is so short!!! I wish I could go dressed for hours. I am lucky if I get an hour! I feel for you!!! Best wishes for more dressing time!! Hugs Lana Mae

Good for you! I also look forward to such times, which very rarely come. I mainly get stolen hour here and hour there and that includes my wife being in the house on many of the days! I have come to treasure the very early morning time 😀.
    DI

Hi Ken,

Good for you on the weight loss and that's a nice pic on the avatar. Glad you found some 'Jen times to enjoy.

Beth

I changed my avatar to one that didn't look so angry!

I can relate to this feeling. My wife's away at the moment so it is every opportunity being taken to dress, day or night. She knows and doesn't mind a couple of times a week but more than that is pushing it a bit. Probably another 4 days and then back to normal. Good to see you are making the best use of the available time.

Congrats on the weight loss