Thread: Shopping trip

Shopping trip

Yesterday, I just wanted to get out of the house!
    I put on a polka-dot dress, black cardigan, very sheer hose and nude pumps and out I went..
    Went to two malls to shop. First experience at Macys was nothing but great! Tried on a few things and bought a new dress!
    Even though I am on the taller side, I can tell you that it seemed that no one, I mean no one, paid any attention to me walking around the mall.
    Sure there were some looks, but dressing nicely and smiling definitely diffuses a lot of anxiety!
    The sales staff at the stores I went to could not have been friendlier either. I look forward to my new shopping experience!

wtg! what a rush it is to get out, aint it?

Sounds like a good outing, dressed to blend and smiling goes a long way. I have found lately that SA's are so friendly and helpful it makes shopping a total pleasure. Letting your "girl" free is so reaffirming and leads to another shopping trip.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Does sound like a great day

Sounds like you have a wonderful day Staci. Good for you!

I would love to go out and shop to my hearts content and try on some nice outfits.

I lack the courage, and also very scared of breaking any laws, rules or regs. and getting in trouble.

Honestly I'm also a bit nervous of peoples reactions, as well as bigots and haters.

Thank goodness for the internet I guess.

Maybe one day!

I could read stories like your all day long, they put a smile on my face just knowing how happy it made you.

Staci, love your story!! It is an inspiration to me! Always glad to hear of someone having a good time!! I know one day I will be out there and stories like your s are so encouraging!! Hugs Lana Mae

Staci Rockin the Malls you go girl. What a awesome day. it's amazing what a smile can do.