Thread: went out

Kendra an ohio crossdress kendracd's Avatar

Smile went out

well I did it, I walked to the store today, dressed in my skirt tank top, (under it I had my cleavage creator and bra) my red sandals full make up It was actually the first time I went out in full day light in my own neighbor hood, I usually go out in the evening when I assume not to many folks are out to recognize me,,walked past a few people and no problem, YEAY!!! I love it, so excited I had to share it here, cant wait to go again....

Kendra good job and I can bet it was exhilarating out in your own neighborhood. Glad you shared it with us.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    It is amazing isn't it Kendra, so glad you got out

Congratulations Kendra! It is exciting, almost intoxicating isn't it. Thanks for sharing. Brenda

You are no longer trapped in your own house in your neighborhood, it's even more freeing being out in the daylight on your own street.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Awesome job! It just gets easier after this. Sorta. I mean your inner self is going to start demanding more out time, but it's OK -- it's you. Congratulations!
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Good for you Kendra! Wishing you many more such happy times!
    Di

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Great! Now you're hooked. What's your next adventure?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!