Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celebrity for one day :)

Mary Tyler Moore wannabe MarinaKirax's Avatar
    Erin Burnett. Skirts, heels, and everyone looking at my legs all day....
    31dd8ed6ab_burnett_100208.jpg
    God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. Farrah Fawcett

Jill Wagner from Wipeout

Lauren Bacall, ah, a beautiful girl.
    Part Time Girl

Katy Perry, I just love her style and she's so hot

Quote Originally Posted by Giselle(Oshawa) View Post
    only people from Toronto will know this lady her name is Michelle Dube and she is the co anchor of 6PM CTV News
    i would love to be her so beautiful and feminine
    I second that emotion, Giselle, and IMHO she ranks right up there with Anne Marie Sweeney, who used to do the weather report on The Weather Channel and was affectionately known as Canada's former "Weather Goddess" for her fondness for wearing form-fitting women's suits complete with very short skirts, pantyhose, and heels. Her particular trademark was to rotate her skirts 90 degrees so that the back split would typically land mid-thigh on the sides of one of her legs to make them look especially long. She is currently an occasional host at The Shopping Channel, and sadly, seems to have toned down her act in the process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PCB...LMPw7bxmm1uQXv

P.S. Ashley Rowe - who also used to do the CTV news but has now moved on to greener pastures - was a total "hottie" as well, and I never tired of looking at her...

How could we all be forgetting Sofia Vergara? Wouldn't you love to have a body like that? Imagine pulling your panties up over hips like hers ... nestling breasts like hers into your bra ... slipping into a short, tight skirt that reveals almost as much as it hides ... smoothing a skin-tight, low-cut top over your breasts--maybe with the shape of the little knobs of your nipples showing through ... applying makeup to enhance the loveliness of that face ... slipping on a pair of high heels that accentuate your already mile-long legs ... turning side to side in front of the mirror to enjoy the sight that you're about to offer to the outside world ...

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Wow ... I just read my own post, and turned myself on, big-time. Talk about auto-eroticism ... lol
    Last edited by Lori Kurtz; 08-08-2016 at 07:14 AM.

Yeah, I agree. I wanna be Erin Burnett also. I want her hair - it's the prettiest and fullest of any news celeb. And OMG she wears the cutest, prettiest, shoes, when you get to see them.
    But I also wanna be Tia Leoni or Grace Kelley. love them!

I would want to look like Adele.

Scarlett Johanson as well!

Dita Von Teese

image.jpeg

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Sorry, one more, cause I like the classy pin up look and the classy lingerie look
    image.jpg

Any of the following Piper Perabo or Anna Kendrick or Kiera Knightly or Jenna Coleman or Taylor Swift

I'd have to say Zooey Deschanel. Seems down to earth and I like her style. She also has a great voice.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    Ainsley Earhardt or Jenna Lee from Fox News Channel.

I would give anything to be Mary Calvi from CBS NY.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Come on, come on, turn the radio on
    It's Saturday and I won't be long
    Gotta paint my nails, put my high heels on
    It's Saturday and I won't be long

Alexia Grey. Alex Grey.jpg
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Perhaps Margot Robbie as in the movie The wolf of wall street. I think she has amazingly beautiful features, and a stunning style in that movie.

(As you can see in my avatar pic, I'm well on the way. I already have the haircolour and sunglasses )
    /Bima

giphy.jpgmargot-robbie-blue-dress.jpg2016-08-10 09.55.06.jpg
    Last edited by Bima; 08-10-2016 at 05:12 AM.

Lucy Liu. She is preternaturally stunning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if I could go back in time then I would be Mary Tyler Moore as Mary Richards...hanging with Rhoda and Phyllis

Christie Brinkley - to me the most beautiful face and she has kept looking beautiful for all these years. Body good enough for several years on Sport Illustrated swimsuit issue, etc. At 62, she still dazzles. She even married someone who grew up half a mile of where I grew up.
    Hugs, Ellen

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetED View Post
    Christie Brinkley - [snip] She even married someone who grew up half a mile of where I grew up.
    Hugs, Ellen
    Ahh, so close and yet so far. Agreed Christie is a hottie.

But if I could be a celebrity for only one day, it would have to be my icon, Ingrid Bergman, in her Casablanca days.
    Last edited by Samantha Clark; 08-11-2016 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Add Ingrid Bergman!
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!

I'm surprised no one has suggested Vanna White from the tv show Wheel of Fortune. She wears a different gown for each episode! And someone does her makeup, too. Can't beat that, lol.

Vanna White's dresses
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

Given my age, it would have to be Helen Mirren!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Sofia Vergara.