Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I did it!! Totally Marina for 5 days!!

Awesome you are an inspiration, looking forward to my first full set.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Wow Marina ,I wish one day to all that the shopping and going jogging.Curious about getting my nails done one day but it sounds like a lot of time to get rid of them and back to guy mode any other alternatives? Wow so happy for you

Mary Tyler Moore wannabe MarinaKirax's Avatar
    Jennifer, I have had one day success with the storebought glue on nails - except sometimes you can pick something up and 'pop' offf goes a nail. That looks horrible, and if you're out, I get nervous about being clocked. Plus, I can never seem to get the polish perfect. Acrylic nails are heavy, thick, and mirror perfect. Your own nails will rip off before these things will pop off. They feel different; that said, for a shorter timeframe, I'd really try the glue on nails.

I found on this outing that people either get a sense in the first fraction of a second, or they accept they are seeing a female. Thats why I think the hip and butt pads were so helpful. Purse, nails, wide hips and thighs, and you're a woman. They may see an unattractive woman, or even think you're a masculine looking woman, but you're female to them. Once you have that 'non-attention', the rest (like smiling, swaying a bit, and being face-forward to the world) just seems to happen. That said, I'm no expert at passing - but OMG was it wonderful!!
    Marina smiling (1).jpg
    God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. Farrah Fawcett

Five days is amazing.

Thanks for the great story. It was really inspiring!

Aspiring Member
    You put a lot of work and effort into it and it paid off! Btw, you look very feminine and beautiful on that foto!

Sounds like a great time Marina, It does feel natural. I do get my pedicure and a manicure. My toes are always painted and my manicure uses the pink base and clear polish and the nails look great. My SO had my ears pierced and we go to get our nails done together. It is no problem for a male to get a manicure with acrylic nails and use the pink base. If they ever use the white base it turns yellow and I showed them that and they always use pink after that.
    Part Time Girl

Marina, I love your story and the details you described. I can see how you would pass, without any doubt, after seeing your picture in the above post.

What a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing. We all have our individual views as to what says femme, and to me, like you, beautiful nails are important ones. I would love to have your nails, and eyelashes.
    I love myself in curves!

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    Marina,

Totally enjoyed your story. Wish I could pull that off, but I am unsure of the permanent eyelashes if I could even do that. I would love to be able to be en femme like you for 5 days straight. Hope you enjoyed living it and writing about it as much as I enjoyed reading it and visualizing it.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Reality Check
    Marina, I see you've caught on to the idea that just having boobs and a wig doesn't turn a male into a female. The hips and butt are very important as are the nails, makeup, purse, etc.

I'm glad you had a good time. but you should really have taken pictures. Just like vacation photos help you remember a vacation, photos of your weekend would have let you remember and re-live your adventure.

I am jealous Marina!

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Thanks Marina ,you look hot .So I will stick with the glue nails.

Marina, so happy you shared all of that with us, and hope i can have so many days in liberty like you did...
    Gilda
    hopefully becoming the real "ME" now

such a great story, i enjoyed reading it! what a great experience for you. i can imagine
    your excitement feeling like a woman with your nails, toes and lashes.
    your picture is stunning and look very natural and i love the heels!
    the hot weather tends to slow my dressing as i need to wear layers...
    paula

Silver Member
    Marina, I love the details and such. How do/did you manage beard and body hair? You look great and i love the leopard pumps! Did doing 5 days straight include all 24 hours? Did you relax to guy mode when at home/overnight? Thx, Sara