Thread: dressing more often changes your appearance

Banned Spammer

Exclamation dressing more often changes your appearance

The corset has made my waist look smaller and more feminine.my face is getting smoother and far less blemishes and discoloration as a result of makeup,feminine facial cleaners,skin peels/resurfacers.
    I have more female understanding of issues.my body hair is shaved because of depilatory powder use most of the time.
    I can stand on my toes and point my feet like a ballerina. I can now Wear 6 inch heels and have lost masculine weight.i don't lift very heavy instead i make several trips.
    My few masculine things are having to lashout in selfdefense in a bad area of Wilshire district/koreatown where gangs are robbing people.even in selfdefense i use soft techniques against the strong. Soft on hard techniques/hard on soft attacks(techniques)
    implicit feminization1st reported by me.
    Unintended feminization1st reported by me.
    Deportment
    Practice makes perfect.
    Last edited by reinasblack; 08-06-2016 at 02:55 PM.

Naught for nothing but can't you stay away from those places?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Spammer
    Imagine if you look better as a woman then a man.
    Your looks decline as a man but you look like a sexy attractive woman as a girl.
    You look younger as a girl.

Imagine your male physique diminished and a female physique emerges.
    Shame undressing at the gym.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sherry imagines I'm a 70+ y/o man. I imagine she's a 20/30 something woman. Works for "us".
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm fairly decent looking en femme and possibly younger looking. As Rich I'm a distinguished looking 69 year old guy. Works for me.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning