Thread: Karma in small doses.

Karma in small doses.

I sat down Friday afternoon after a few intoxicants with the wife. (Days off work together )
    (I was FULLY dressed - that is to say, I was wearing a full face of makeup and wig and all the norm undies and forms,
    but I was only wearing some skinny jeans and a girls t-shirt.
    Either way - I could not have looked like my male self.)

There was a missed call on my phone from my mum that I sadly ignored and we settled into some South Park.
    (I know, I know, the shame of not calling my mum back - but as you're about to learn - Karma's a B***h!).
    We were switching through random episodes when the wife turns to the window, "S***!" she half-yelled,
    "Your Mum and Dad are here!"

Immediate palpitations.
    I get up and immediately head for the stairs taking only my phone and ecig.
    How could I be so dumb - I was fully dressed and I didn't return a call from someone
    who has got history of turning up even when unable to call ahead to check it's okay.
    20 years a CD, 6 years of taking some pride in it, and learning to embrace my feminine side,
    Today of all days, I forget the basics of keeping secrets - COVER YO BUTT!

So anyway, I head up to the bedroom, the wife shouts up to me
    "Babe, don't make any noise, I'll say you're ill or something", great, another lie!
    I whisper-shout "OKAY" back at her.
    "They've brought [neice] (todler) over" as my mum put it "to say hello after they had been to town".
    I climbed on the bed and kept still.

The front door opened, I heard their voices as clear as a bell.
    Was so un-nerving that 'unknowers' else were in my house when I was dressed.
    "[myname] isn't well, he's gone back to bed. Im just heading into the conservatory"
    (furthest point in the house from our room - it was a lovely day too) my wife tells my parents
    I breathe a little easier took a drag on my vape and calmed down a bit.

I immediately look at my phone, just as a txt from the wife appears.
    "They're only staying 30 minutes, I've told them you've got gut rot", (UK slang, not hard to work out).
    I replied "Im sorry. I hate that you're lying for me".
    And I did. It's one thing for me to be keeping my secret, but for her to directly lie to save my ass
    made me feel so guilty and yet so loved. It's weird combo of emotions, let me assure you.

"It's Fine :P" - I bloody love my wife.

"You sure?" - Seemed like the best way to go here.
    "Yeah, but I'm pretty sure they know I'm drunk at 2 in the afternoon"

They all played with my neice in the garden while I watched youtube makeup videos on my phone and vaped like a chimney.
    I even found time to snap some quick selfies, after the makeup videos gave me ideas (see below)
    Then paranoia speaks up "What if your mum comes in doing the concerned mother bit", "What if your DAD came up to check on you".
    Well what do you do in that situation?
    After a while of calm thinking, I eventually came to the conclusion that all I could do, would be to make a light hearted remark akin to.
    "So erm, I've been meaning to tell to both, I'm kinda, sorta half girl". OMG - I would have died!

After a little while, like 45 mins. My tank was running empty on my cig (somewhat nervous), and I'd had my daily dose of makeup lessons.
    I finally hear "Thank's for having us over, luv. Give [myname] our love... etc etc see ya soon."

Their car doors clunked and the engine started, the sounds behind the bedroom blind signaled freedom.
    I went down stairs, laughed with the wife over the close call and had a cigarette out in our garden in the sunshine.
    Felt good. It was like riding a mini coming out journey in one hour. From bedroom hiding, to outside enjoying LOL

Really, really tense afternoon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Samantha_Smile; 08-06-2016 at 05:04 PM.
    Samantha -x-

I feel sad for you, because you were not able to enjoy your femme self without the interruption. I have been in your shoes and know how you feel. Glad the wife helped out.

Banned Read only
    Too funny Sam. I would not want to tell (show) my Dad either. No need.

Good thing you didn't choose to answer the door as I do now!

Well, at least you survived! I often ignore the phone as well. Might have to think again about that!

Yikes! Is there UK slang for "panic attack"? Glad you and your wife could laugh about it afterwards...
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!

Platinum Member
    Hi Samantha, You are so lovely that your parents probably wouldn't even recognize you, ROTF--LMAO ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

looking that pretty, what is there to be ashamed of?
    besides - ever meet a Pom that didn't like playing dressup?
    Yesterday my 17 year old did a lovely make over on her 17 year old boyfriend, whole famiy was like "wow you look great"
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I don't know your family dynamics but if your wife is OK with your CDing and your in your own home why should you have to hide. Maybe it was a good opportunity, in your own environment to let them know of this facet of your being. But great telling of your close call, I was ready for a smoke myself and I quit over 20yrs. go.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Ignore the phone... ignore the door then enjoy your time without intrusion

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    A heart stopping moment and you'll have aged a few years too. I only had those moments when I was still in the closet to my wife and nearly got found out a few times. I could never have explained it to my parents though in a million years.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Clark View Post
    Yikes! Is there UK slang for "panic attack"?...
    There certainly was a phrase when we still had our old Sterling money (pre 15 Feb 1971), so more older generation. It relates to a certain part of the anatomy doing half a crown and sixpence (large coin, small coin if you get my drift). Crude but a very accurate descriptor.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Ah ha ha, yep it happens, but now my parents are gone. Hope the rest of the day was fine. My daughter almost caught me and I left my lipstick in the bathroom. She saw that and said that is a girls thing. Yeah, I've had girls over and...
    Part Time Girl

Reality Check
    I'm wondering why you didn't just change into your male clothes and come back to visit with your family. I've had to do that several times, change while my wife stalls.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I'm wondering why you didn't just change into your male clothes and come back to visit with your family. I've had to do that several times, change while my wife stalls.
    Because I don't invest 45 mins on my face to wipe it off because my mum called around.
    Aside from that - perfume and false nails are still present.
    Nah, hiding was way easiest
    Samantha -x-

Reality Check
    Thanks. I got my answer.

time to change quickly into the brown corduroy trousers?

What a story! I'm glad you came out of it unscathed. I'm lucky enough that my parents live 3.5 hours away. There's no chance of them dropping by on a whim.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Run upstairs and jump in the shower.
    Then come down in jeans and T-shirt.
    What’s the big problem?
    Telling a lie is not good for all involved.
    Remember what Shakespeare said.
    It’s not worth it.