Thread: Had a date day with the wife

Had a date day with the wife

I had one a flowing floral maxi dress and she wore a pretty fit and flare dress. We went to a movie, lunch and shopping. We had several "hello ladies" and compliments on our dresses. We had a great day. I still want to do a night date so we can wear fancier dresses. No one laughed or treated us weird.

Gwendolyn

Hi Gwendolyn, You are so lucky to have such a supportive Wife, I am so jealous. May the force be with you always

Hi Gwendolyn,
    This is simply so amazing, sweet, and wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing.

What a lovely story.
    I tend to think only 1 in 1,000 tend to get funny about it nowadays
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

My wife commented the other day that she is getting to really like girl weekends with Kevyn. I thought I couldn't get any luckier and thanked her profusely.

Silver Member
    So sweet. Your wife is a gem. Give her nothing but your best, always.

My wife says sometimes it's the best of both worlds. We went to Torrid and tried on a ton of clothes. Even bought a few. We're both still very nervous when out, but so far nothing has happened. I still don't have the nerve to go out dressed with my 18 month old though.

Gwendolyn

Platinum Member
    Hi Gwen You have a very WonderfulWife, Give her a big hugfrom all of us......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    That's great and I'm sure you enjoyed every minute.

My goal at this point is to do what you just described. Krisi and Marge out for a day on the town shopping and having lunch.

I thought I was getting close the other day when I was modeling my new maxi dress for her and she said "Are you ready to go out to dinner?". Sadly, she didn't really mean it but at least she opened the door to the conversation.

Did you go out in your hometown? Walk out your front door dressed? Those seem to be the things holding my wife back.

We live in a tiny town with nothing in it. I did walk out the door dressed as we drove up to the bigger town. I spent all day dressed but changed before we went to pick up our son at daycare.

Gwendolyn

wow, congratulations on that! While my wife is accepting, we have a long way to go before we ever get to that stage, if we ever do! so jealous

here's my dress

Here's some pics of the dress. I don't know why they are sideways. On my screen before upload they are correct.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gwinnie; 08-08-2016 at 10:24 AM.