Thread: New Question, Have you every been sexually involved with a man?

New Question, Have you every been sexually involved with a man?

I read a closed thread and decided to start a new one with the same question. I have experienced being with a man, But only in " Male mode " And I honestly enjoyed it. At the time there was some feelings of guilt, But that faded quickly. My curiosity got the better of me and ( With the support of my Ex-Wife ) I answered a few personal ads, And found it to be quite a thrill. It wasn't necessarily better than sex with my Ex, But on some levels it was more exciting and exhilarating. At the time, I didn't give any thought to experimenting with a man Dressed as a lady. But now I constantly think / fantasize about what it would be like to be on a date as Vici, And end up in bed with a man again, Only this time as his lady. I've even ran a few personal ads seeking such " Adult Fun " Of course I must be discrete, In my area, it's more dangerous to come out of the closet. However I cannot stop hoping to spend the night as a lady with someone who is willing to treat me as such. I've even entertained the idea of being with a Male / Female couple, Or a Female who appreciates a Crossdressing Man, And also a Transgendered Male. Somehow though, I tend to fantasize about a Man treating me like a sexy lady, On the date and in the bedroom. Am I alone in this quest? Somehow I think not. Living in The Hamilton / Corvallis area of West-Central Montana has its challenges, But I will not give up ! Can anyone out there relate ? I'm looking forward to reading your replies! Please dont be shy, If you're more comfortable with sending me a private message or Emails, Feel free to do so. I love communicating with like minded people !!

yes using the adds and especiall craigs list can be a little dicey. I am gender fluid and when I am in total girl mode I am quite receptive to men as long as they treat me like a nice girl but in a guy mode not so much I can relate to your location as I live in wenatchee washington pretty conserv here too I go over to seattle and play .you are not alone in the girl mode and how you wish to experience it will pm you later
    hugs phylis anne

Thanks, I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. Vici

I am a lifetime single, 62, and believe it or not a virgin physically! I have put lots of ads on CL, Adult Friendfinder, Dateacrossdresser.com, and other sites.I met guys all dressed up, in wig, dress, hose, heels, pearls, make up. I have only met three guys in all these years, made it clear no sexual penetration! One guy out on a farm, i met there twice, but for personal reasons, and being a very light sleeper, would not sleep all night with him. He touched, and caressed my legs fo a long time, but I just would not be able to get any sleep, nor would he, if i spent all night in bed with him. He refused a third date, and i think that is why. But, i am such a light sleeper, and was concerned for my sleep and his! Oh well.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 08-07-2016 at 07:28 PM.

I had one same-sex experience, many years ago. I was in drab, and it was with a CD who was en femme. It was a chance meetup--I didn't know her at all, I had just spotted her as "a dude in a dress." To make the long story short, I came on to her sexually, and she was responsive. We made plans to meet in the same outdoor location the next day, when I said I'd be en femme as well--we'd be two women taking delight in the pleasures of each other's bodies. That second meeting never happened. I was terrified at all the possible complications--I was totally in the closet. Plus, I was married at the time, and felt huge guilt over having this sexual experience with someone other than my wife. So I chickened out--which engendered another kind of guilt, because my sexy new-found sister friend probably went back to the meetup spot the next day, and never had a clue why Lori never showed up. And there was another kind of regret, too. I missed out on the opportunity to take that sexual experience one step further. In my private solitary fantasies, I've played out that second meeting (and the third and fourth and more) a million times, but nothing like that ever happened again in my real life. For you, in your situation, I'd say follow your desires, but make sure you take reasonable precautions to keep yourself safe. I suspect you'll have every bit as exciting and exhilarating and thrilling (I'm running out of words here!) an experience as you're hoping for.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 08-08-2016 at 11:27 AM. Reason: TMI read the board rules

Reality Check
    To answer your question, "No". I have never been sexually attracted to a male. I have often wondered what it would be like to have a sexual experience with a male if I were a female but since I don't have the actual parts, it has to remain a fantasy.

To answer, I have not been with a male in any respect, however, I do have a suggestion for you. The site fetlife.com offers many opportunities for meeting all types of trans people. They have many members, so I'm sure you could find someone there to talk with.

You're not alone. That's typically what I look for with this kind of thing, I like men that want someone feminine to appreciate, and not just another man. I can relate.

Amy, I am on Fetlife.com, but have never met anyone. Most of my email there is from other countries, or states far away from me. I may have to learn their system better, though. I make it clear in ads, that i do not do penetration sex.

I'm good either way. It actually depends on the person mostly.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I agree with Kate, depends on the person and I am gender fluid and have been with a few men, but many more women. Guess I like women better but a guy is great sometimes and sex is sex and great either way. I am definitely a BI gender fluid individual.
    Part Time Girl

Hi Vici, Its funny that your question has show up for me today. I just came back from lunch with a man that wants for us to get together. He had put a blog on craigs list to meet some one for friendship. We got to talking and found out that he was looking for some one that was a C D or Trans. as he had been with a C D a while ago. He is over 70 and I 75 his wife is no longer interested in sex. Well we met at a local Dunkin donats and had a 1 and a half hr meeting today, We like one another oh he asked that I come as Josephine, he liked what he saw. We are friend now and are looking to set up another meeting. There is a thrill to it, so I am looking forward to our next meeting. Jo

I remember reading a thread here a couple of years ago about this. I'm a little mixed up about it, but at this point I think I should find a girlfriend. I don't want an actual relationship with a guy.
    Last edited by Ressie; 08-09-2016 at 11:14 AM. Reason: TMI
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Vici,
    You are not alone. Many crossdressers have had sexual relationships with those of the same sex. For many members of this site it is not an option but for a few it is perfectly acceptable. I had an affair with a gay man who was very excited by being with a cross dresser. I have also had a very satisfactory friendship and relationship with another cross dresser.
    It is not for everyone and if you use a site like Craig's list to find suitable partners you need to be very careful.
    Go easy and good luck.

Not yet. Had some experiences as a young teen, but I chalk that up to experimentation. I fantasize about being with another CD, but never came close to having that happen. I think it would all depend on who the other person is more than anything.

No, but definitely a fantasy of mine that I'd like to fulfill at least once in my lifetime. Probably with another CD,or with a GG as a third watching.

No. I have never been. But I like to be in the female role in the relationship. Prefer a tomboyish GG to take the male role and be the man in the relationship.

Before I was married I had experiences with men. a few times as a man with a man and that was okay but I much preferred being dressed with another CD. Not every time but most of the time I came away with feelings of guilt. But obviously there is something inside of me that searched for those experiences. When I look back at them I don't feel guilt. At times now I wish I could relive some of them.