Thread: Fiance loves something about me a lot

Fiance loves something about me a lot

My fiancé Alexandra does love something about me a lot,I am into lingerie a lot like her,knows what I like and don't like to wear.She loves it when I come out dressed in Lingerie when dressed as Lisa a lot,says I am more sexy this way.It gets more fun when she buys lingerie I love.Alexandra knows I love garter belts,stockings,bras and panties and other pieces.We even go shopping for lingerie together even getting intimate.It was a couple weeks ago we went to a wear only lingerie party at a friend of her's place.I let her pick out I was going to wear and read my mind.She had black stockings and garter belt,bra and panties including a lingerie top out for me to wear.I picked out a nice pair of 5 inch black ankle strap heels she said that looked good with everything.Everyone was stunned we looked good together and did get the best couple award.It is going to stay this way and plan on having our own wear lingerie party sometime.

Lisa, that is wonderful!!! Your fiance sounds wonderful!! Your experience sounds wonderful!! Everything about your story is wonderful!! Best wishes for more wonderful going forward!!! Hugs Lana Mae

It is and said it is a turn on for her.She is going to become my wife in December

Aspiring Member
    Well I'll say this, you have a found a quality in your fiance that many of us wish our wives had. I think most if not every married CD here wishes their wife enjoyed it and encouraged it. Good for you, sounds like you guys have a pretty strong relationship forming. Best of luck with your wedding, hope it's a great day!!

For the record, I'd love it if we had friends that threw that type of party

Quote Originally Posted by LisaJ1 View Post
    It is and said it is a turn on for her.She is going to become my wife in December
    Awesome! Congrats all around!

Silver Member
    You have found and got engaged to a Unicorn. She's so special only a few of us have it as good as you do. I hope things only get better for you as you share your lives together.

It has been better for me since she came into my life knowing she is supportive.My family likes her a lot too knowing she is supportive of my crossdressing

You're living my dream, and the dream of many other sisters here! Best wishes to you and your fiancée.

You have a great fiance - hope things going smoothly as you move toward the wedding

Sounds like you've landed on your feet, Lisa. Best wishes.

Wow! That sounds amazing. I feel a lot of people here would love to experience what just did. Best of luck!

Liar liar pants on fire....

This person is a fake, has numerous banned accounts... Take no notice, they'll get bored eventually!!!!

Thread done!!!

<EDIT>

So, which story are you going to tell us next? If you're stuck for your next fairytale, you can always have a read of the stories from your other accounts

candice*

stephanieg

angelicav

angelicav1

lynngv1

michellej(so)

Have fun reading people
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn