Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dressing to de-stress

I agree. After a tough week at work, I usually dress on the weekend vi notice that I'm more relaxed and kinda "escape" from the stress. I love the feeling. Probably helps with my blood pressure, too. At least I hope it does.
    Stephanie

I agree too. I do not know why but crossdressing is really relaxing. I supposed it is because it's a time when I really focus on my feelings and I do what I like to do.
    Unfortunately, being closeted, I can crossdress as much I want. So, when I need to relax, I sometimes just anticipate my next crossdressing session and look on Internet what items I could purchase, what make-up I could try. It's help me relax too.
    Boys who dress as girls have more fun.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Interesting. I have four different dress modes on the average day. After Carla time in the early morning (full on girl mode) I put on my heavy long sleeved company supplied uniform. When I get home from work, I really just want to go back to Carla mode but, I put on jeans and a t-shirt to be in Husband mode. As I get up early, I usually retire early. Often, I'll sleep in a silky night gown complemented with bra, forms, panties and CB. I awake in girl mode and go right into Carla mode before the work uniform has to go on.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

i feel like i can breathe when i where fem stuff

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    I’d have to say that us girls who dress do so to “relax” is close to 100%, if not actually 100%.

There are times at work that I just want to come home and slip into something girly. Usually a skirt and tank or sometimes it is all out. Stocking/ complete underwear/ dress the works. I guess that would be called d-stressing.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Usually, destressing for me would be just to spend some time in a pair of panties. If I feel up for it, I'll put on a full outfit with it, if not the panties do good enough!

Me too. Say de-stress to the dress.

I wear a bra to work almost every day I learned a few years ago this really reduces the stress from what happens in the ER and when I have to be an EMT out on the rode

Exactly!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Destress for sure, as Jennifer nothing else matters at that moment....its liberating!

Quote Originally Posted by Joan58 View Post
    Same has happened at my house NancySue. One evening sitting with my wife I was fussing about
    something that had happened,she just said why don't you get into your nighty and get happy.

Joan
    Ditto only in our house it's 'why don't you slip into something pretty?' Pretty nice, isn't it. I like the Iowa farm wife look..... lol nice! When I broke my wrist, my wife soon tired of buttoning and zipping up my pants and bought me some chic elastic waist jeans.... When we travel in our travel trailer, she has the rule of threes..... at least one item must be male and nothing to overtly feminine. I love it.

I always switch to panties under shorts or jammy shorts when I get home, and a camisole under a men's t-shirt, or a bralette without the inserts. My wife knows but I try to keep it discreet in front of her. Sometime after she goes to bed, or often on weekends after she's in bed, I go farther, including my favorite, lipstick. I feel more relaxed in the moment, sleep better, and feel less stressed the next day the more I can do to feel girly.

I come home from long night at work see the wife and kids off then instantly into destress mode. Shave my legs moisturize body then slip into cute panties bra and forms. On with a silky pair of stockings or hose. To the makeup counter face eyes and cheeks. A pretty dress or cute skirt and blouse all tied together with sexy pumps earrings necklace ring and a bangle or two. Finish up with wig and lips then off to the office and laundry only to return to the cruel real world. Only thing that would top the experience would be to dab on a beautiful smelling perfume. Only problem with the latter is how to explain that the only other girl in the house when she is gone is me👙👠👗💋

I have come to realize that I used to justify my dressing to relieve the stress of the day. I will have the "stress of the day" no matter where or what will or has happened. I DRESS BECAUSE I LIKE TO AND I FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF WHEN I PRESENT IN FEMALE MODE!!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Well said!!!!!!!!