Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CD only: how much do you dress during a week

CD only: how much do you dress during a week

This is a take off on a thread by Jorsephine, whe mentioned dressed 80% of the time.

This is not for those who are on a transition path or daily venture out in female mode. This is for those who are not in a DADT relationship and can dress at home.

The question is how often do you really dress during a typical week.

My first idea was heck I dress a lot and then realized, this was not scientific at all. For example, is the 80% dressing of the 24 hrs in a day, or of the waking hours.

I find my dressing is limited by
    -- contractors coming
    -- family members planned visits
    -- helper coming over during the day
    -- having to complete walking the dogs
    -- having to wait for wife to wake up

Don't dress outside home, and kids know of but don't see dressing. Lately dressing is during work at home times except when any of the above are on the schedule.

So my 50% dressing, is more like 20% max. Just looking for some feedback on how this compares to your typical experience.
    All my dreams pass before my eyes with curiosity

Usually one to twice weekly during the Summer when kids are home from school. Rest of the year, about 3 times weekly. Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

I m retired and no kids. So, I generally dress four out of seven days but lately had to go out male as my GF has a friend that is dying of cancer and we go see her every other day. But typically I am about 60/40 female/male.
    Part Time Girl

Work has a uniform
    After work, normally an hour in skirt while I do dinner, then sports leggings from 6 pm until bed time when at home or when walking the dog.
    Wife has asked me not to dress to girly while Miss 23 is home, hense the above limitations.
    On the weeks Miss 23 goes home, I tend to fully dress twice a week, often to go shopping / movies or just chilling at home with wife & kids.

Fully dressed is about 10% of spare time
    half dressed about 40%
    Work and other commitments make up the other 50%
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

My male clothing I consider a uniform of sorts, to do whatever tasks I need to do when I'm in the public eye. I come home, I take off my 'uniform' and put on casual clothes; in this case, casual means female. As I'm closeted, that means that whenever I'm staying at home, I'm completely attired as a girl; clothes, wig, accessories, occasionally nail polish if I'm going to be staying in a few days, rarely make up. If I'm going back out, that means putting my 'uniform' back on.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

In a week? hahaha. Since having kids I'm lucky to get dressed up once every couple of months.
    And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom - Anais Nin

Every evening after work and all day Sunday if I'm home.

Aspiring Member
    In total I spend around 30-35 hours a week in male clothes and even then always panties and sometimes tights. When I get up in the morning I take off my nightdress and dress fully except make up and wig. Shave and have breakfast in this outfit. On work days or when I go to the shops or have visitors change out of most of it. Then on returning home shower and change into my bra and the rest always a skirt or dress. Sometimes lipstick but full make up and wig only for going out which I rarely do now - used to go out 2-3 days a month now that in a year. I have done everything I wanted so now on a very nice plateau dressing in lovely clothes 80% of the time.

Most morning I get a couple of hours, 5am to 7am before work.

Then I will get some time on the weekends. So on average I would say probably about
    15 to 20 hours per week.
    The rest of the time is all guy mode.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

That's about my schedule. A bit more in the mornings usually. Then some evenings and weekends. Rarely go all out - only clothes and lipstick. Sometimes will do full makeup and hair with jewelry. Always wedges or pumps!

I usually only dress 5 am to 8 am before the wife wakes up and I don't out only to get the dogs in once in a while, but I live in the country with no close neighbors so it works. Just a dress or night gown something I can throw on.

Since wife does not know, I normally get a hour or so in panties and a bra early in the am while she is still asleep. I don't fully dress unless she goes out for several hours. That can be weeks without dressing but boy when she goes, I can't wait!

About once a week because, there is too much other stuff to do.

It's been a very steep and frustrating downward spiral for me of late. Although I'm retired and my wife is fine with me wearing whatever I choose around the house, we've been in a situation where family members and others are at our home on a regular basis. Add to that my activities outside the home, and I literally have NOT worn a skirt or dress for going on two months now. Not happy about that, but my life involves a lot more than dressing as I please.

Prior to this, in a given week, I'd likely be in skirts or dresses for the majority of the day 3 or possibly 4 times a week.

Karen

Hi, I'm new here. I've only recently been in a position to indulge. I'm very inexperienced especially in the application of make-up. Up till now I've only dressed on a handful of ocassions (mostly no wig or make-up). For the most I dressunder and only a few times per year so my current situation is wonderful. I dressunder to work and add when I get home depending on what I need to do this ranges from a top, skirt and heels to bra, boobs, crappy wig and a stab at some make-up.

Hi,I wear panties every day.when my wife is gone I put on a bra,during the winter stockings and half slip under my clothes

Every night to sleep plus some weekends I go to the club so I'd say these days probably 35% of the time.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kymberly View Post
    Hi,I wear panties every day.when my wife is gone I put on a bra,during the winter stockings and half slip under my clothes
    Lisa,

I know you were trying to make a bandpass filter by limiting it to non-TS, non-DADT, but since you did not filter out total closet, you ended up with a Chebyshev's filter instead

I don't dress much at home anymore, and only about once a month, maybe twice. When I dress, I tend to go out., but I don't count, since I am in a "mostly" DADT. She knows but doesn't want to.

Yeah I AM that much of a nerd, and old enough to know what analog is.
    Last edited by Meghan4now; 08-09-2016 at 08:52 AM.

It has been a good month if I have been able to dress at all. My wife is ok with it, and she has seen me dressed a handfull of Times. But I dont want to force it, so I just dont Ask for permission, I wait till she brings it up. So that kinda Limits my activities.

Louise.

I guess it depends on your definition of "dressed." Panties only? If yes, I'm dressed 90% of the 24 hour day, year round. Full on: undergarments, hosiery, forms, dress (skirt/top), heels, wig, makeup, accessories? A couple times a year, max.

Reading the responses got me to thinking about what one person might consider dressing.

I wear girl undies all the time, every day but I don't think of it as dressing. It's just the underwear I have... especially since their pretty generic cotton undies. They aren't Victoria Secret, 30 dollar a pair lace trimmed bikinis. Nope... just cotton/spandex boy shorts. My wife doesn't mind me wearing girl undies or girl cut skinny jeans. She thinks both the undies and the jeans look better on me rather than baggy, bunched up boxers or boxy men's jeans. The reason they fit better is because I'm short.... like really short and kinda small so she feels those clothes fit me better. I think so too. I don't know if it's the cut, the material or who knows. Also, and maybe it's psychological, but I feel like they're more comfortable, too.

Anyway... I guess I don't really view that as dressing because... well, I'm not sure why. I guess because nobody sees my underwear. The girl jeans I wear are rather generic (no pocket embroidery) so they kinda look like guy jeans. And when I wear yoga pants or tights around the house... well, my wife doesn't say anything about me looking like a girl (even with my dangly bits slightly tucked) so I guess that's why I don't really think of that as dressing either.

I don't know.

Anyway, to answer the original question... my idea of dressing which is full blown, makeup, forms, heels, etc is only about two to three times a year but I guess the undies and boy-makeup I wear almost every day is enough to keep the pink fog away. sorry for the long response.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Kendra an ohio crossdress kendracd's Avatar
    omg, I dress daily, I get up get dolled up before work, I work the afternoons so I can spend my mornings as Kendra, when its time to go to work, put on the boy crap uggghhhhhhhly, and nauseating as it is, do my thing at the job, get back as quick as I can,then presto kendras home..lol, so id say 7 days a week, dressed..

Every day..every night. The only time I have to revert to the drab mode is if I have to leave the property.
    Dressing for me includes makeup, wig, complete outfit (whatever I am in the mood for wearing), undergarments, forms, hoisery, and shoes.
    Accessories (jewerly and bag) round it out.
    I own about 3 or 4 pair of men's underwear which are worn exculsively for things like medical appointments, etc.
    Vassarrette Undershapers in a variety of colors and cuts are daily wear.

3 or 4 days a week for a little bit after work, as my activities permit. That is on average. It varies quite a bit but averaged out I would say that much. Not full dressing though. I rarely do that. On rarer occasions if my wife is away for the day or longer, I will indulge longer and more fully.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Since I work out of home, I dress daily. If I have to go out, I decide if I can remain dressed or not, but always panties and a bra. Sometimes hose, but they're still unfashionable (sad), but sometime I wear them any way.