Thread: New pictures

New pictures

Took a few pictures today. Find I need to smile more but really still trying to figure out the posting of pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kath, I love that black dress! You know, I don't own a single dress?

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Julie
    Kath, you're looking so relaxed (is that a smile I can see) in picture 1. Love your shoes by the way and thanks for sharing.

Julie J

Amelie

Robin??

Very nice Kath, I like the color of your outfit. Only one thing, in some of your pics you sort of look like Batmans' side-kick, Robin. I'm just messing with you, you look lovely.
    Love Amelie

Nice

Hi Kath,

Your outfit looks great, I couldn’t help but wonder if you took pictures like I do, with the shutter on delay while I run back into position and hope for the best. Anyway they turned out great. Love the shoes.

Kisses Prue

Hi Prue,

You got it, push and run. You shoulda seen the ones I deleted. On second thought it's good you didn't.

Hugs, Kath