Thread: Sandy Thomas Publication

Sandy Thomas Publication

Anyone know what has happen to Sandy Thomas Publications. I know you can still get them at Amazon and elsewhere but there has been nothing new or older ones re-released for a couple of years.

I was in contact with her about two or three years ago and she said that she was publishing a new one one in two or three months but it was never released. I have tried emailing her but have had no reply.
    Last edited by sarahjan; 08-13-2016 at 09:58 AM.

I have a couple of her books. good reading.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I have 20 or 30 of her books. Any time I traveled to LA on business I'd try and make time to hit MAGS or one of the other stores that carried her books. It was always a chore to reconcile what I wanted with my budget.

I haven't bought anything in a while and don't know if she's still publishing.

What if society made you wear a dress, panties and makeup? What if you were expected to wear high heels and lipstick? That's what my books are about. The best of Transgender fiction!
    Over 200 titles in paper, ebooks and even on the Kindle!
    CHECK OUT the 30 pages of Sandy Thomas titles at the bottom of this page.

Have you read all 200?

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/sandyt...=&pageOffset=1

Last edited by Ressie; 08-10-2016 at 07:54 AM. Reason: link added
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Mags Inc. books are available online from Reluctant Press. An internet search will find them.

I cut my girl teeth on Sandy's paperbacks, had them mailed in unmarked envelopes to my apartment in Chicago care of R.E.Sident...years later I met Sandy in person in Southern California, what a delight! I hope she's still publishing, her books are first rate

Banned Spammer
    Circus of Books in west Hollywood are silverlake/downtown LA still carries them but because of the internet and piracy, sales and availability has decreased.
    Try also the Pleasure Chest,Centurian Publications....

Just read Male Bridesmaid last week, OMG, so good!!!!

One of my he last new publications and not reprints was Tomboys Vol 1 which I would have thought there was to be a future publication.

I like reading Her stories as they are gentle in their approach and mostly non fetish.

I had a lot of her books sent across the pond, some direct from her and some from mags inc. All very enjoyable.