Thread: A long time back

A long time back

Hi people after reading a lot on here you people are what is the word dedicated cross dressers I think ? would that be correct ? whereas I am not.... I have a few stories to share in order to get them off my chest so to speak and what better audience, well here go's the first:

I left home at 14yrd and lived in a graveyard (seriously) I married at 17yrd she was unstable and kept on leaving me out of the blue for no apparent reason, BUT she used to leave most of her clothes behind, now I had tried cross dressing before when I was much younger and got caught by my mother and rather than beat me (that was the norm) she decided to call me her little girl and i hated that I felt embarest she used to tease me about it.... anyway this one time the wife had decided to vanish I had a few drinks and decided to try on her clothes as for why I don't really know, I wore her black blouse and black mini skirt... looked good I then wore her black stockings problem was my legs are hairy so I tried on the tan pnatyhose and then thought hold on ! if I wear tan pantyhose under the black stockings then ! yes looks good.... now a question of shoes many high heels all size 7 I am 11 one pair actually felt kind of comfortable, make up well I watched her many times and I improvised what what she had left here.... to me I looked good I think... this went on for a few nights, then I plucked up the courage to go outside ! Living on the 13th floor in a block of flats in a bad neighbourhood is taking one hell of a chance ! my opposite neighbour was a nosy bugger and I knew he would be looking through the peep hole as soon as he heard my door, so I kept my back to it and walked down 2 flights before getting in the elevator (oh one thing I forgot to mention, I had waist long natural brown hair I was a hippy type) I was outside for the first time dressed, I started to walk along the pathway and not very soon after there is one guy walking home very drunk he is trying to focus on me I just kept on walking towards him once we passed he tried to slap my ass but missed and kind of stood there swaying about looking at me when I looked over my shoulder.... A missed opportunity ? or a close encounter I dunno....

Great stories, but I am sorry to hear about the problems with your wife.

Banned Read only
    Ridz,
    I've checked your age but it's not on your profile, but just to query you point about being dedicated Cders, we are all different and some a little further down the road, if you have a need to dress like most of us then we have to accept ourselves to start to feel comfortable with it and hopefully enjoy it.

It sounds like you did enjoy your adventure and no doubt you will do it again, next time a little braver and maybe take more care over you appearance , that's how it goes most of us keep pushing until we reach our comfort zone and dressing starts to feel natural, the big buzz may disappear and you find you just like being you nicely dressed.

CDing can be an adventure for sure. Looks like you've had your share of it my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Sorry about the wife! Sounds like quite the adventure!! Probably close encounter of the worst kind!!! LOL Best wishes Hugs Lana Mae

Ridz,

I can't help but notice that his is your 1st post - Congratulations & Welcome aboard!

Interesting story! Thanks for sharing, Hope you enjoy the conversations..

Hugs, Connie Marie

Platinum Member
    Hi Ridz, Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home.

It really sounds like you have had a rough life growing up......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!