A few weeks ago My husband came out as a cross dresser without warning walked out of the bathroom in corset and garters . My response was a smile I wasn't surprised and quiet honestly excited " dam is he cute I thought" The next day out the bedroom he came in a short sexy skin tight dress and breast forms. The thought I then have is WT ? This is not your first rodeo. He explained that no it wasn't his rodeo and his past wife was not accepting to the point cross dressing destroyed their marriage.
I wasn't shocked or horrified but blindsided I guess. He never had he lead on that he had gone further than some stockings in a past life nor that cross dressing was ever a factor in his previous marriage.
The following week I come home and there he is spaghetti straps and Daisy Dukes. I have to guess he was testing my limit. Weeks later and after much shopping together to offset those Daisy Dukes with a less trashy version we have found my limit is yet to be determined.
By being able to be open with his cross dressing it is his limits that have been tested and old emotions have surfaced as well as many new ones. Being able to explore his feminine side without hiding it has lead him to realize that perhaps it is a bigger part of him than he thought or could be and it scares him. The fear from what I can tell is his own questions of "how far is the rabbit hole ?"should he continue down that hole will it be a total loss of his man card ? Being a bit of a Tom boy myself I see no reason you can't have ownership rights to both cards. As a Tom boy I envy certain aspects of mans personality and physical strength. I don't feel less of a woman building a room addition I feel empowered in turn he envy's some aspects of being a woman and needs to feel that empowerment as well not be a woman physically . Shouldn't every man if they so desire give them self permission to go with it ? Why does it seem cause such torment and how can a spouse help ?
Thank you
C