Thread: Meeting other TG couples

Meeting other TG couples

How many of you go (or have gone in the past) to organized TG social functions with your SO where you spend time with other couples where one (or both) partner is crossdressing? Like meet-up groups. (Those exist, right?) How much did you and your SO enjoy it? Pros and cons? Thx!

(It's really too soon for this in my relationship but I'm curious.)
    "It's a practice not a perfect."

My wife and I have never done this, but I would love to eventually have the experience and would be very grateful to her.

Hi Holtz , My wife and I have had our share of meet ups with couples. One time my wife dress in mens cloths, on our way to a org. meeting, well on the way she had to go to the bath rm. So we stopped at a micke dee's an she went in to the womens rm out of habit. When she came out she was laughing and I asked her what happen, she said that the women in there gave me a strange look. I said to her u due look like a man. As my wife loves me as a women we have gone to almost any event that a normal couple go to. We go as sisters an I do pass, it helps to if your wife is taller then you " My wife 6' " even in heels she is taller then me. So I guess I am Pro. Jo

hi,
    i go to p-flag meetings and have started my own meet-up with my wifes blessing, before the summer a couple from the forum came to a meet-up, its nice to be able to sit with like minded folks....the first time i went to the p-flag meeting i went in male mode, kinda casing the joint.... i have gone in various states of dress as its difficult to dress in the car in the winter....not allowed to leave the house dressed, my group is trans oriented so we have family and friends mixed in.....i used this as a spring board to get out into the wild i guess....its even better than than being a member here being able to give and receive support face to face. im amazed at the bravery that the younger generation has for theyre "self" when it comes to being genuine....my group is mostly FtM which i would never had thought would be the case....

i hope someday my wife is ready to come with even if i cant be dressed when it happens, would love for her to meet these folks....she has known for 2 years now

so yes meet-ups exist and many folks here have gotten together with others couples, im hoping to socialize with them at my home someday....

i was doing some housekeeping and came across this from my meet-up :
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...o-the-deadbolt
    Last edited by mykell; 08-11-2016 at 07:10 AM. Reason: added link
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Banned Read only
    My wife and I have been out several times with other cross dressing couples but mostly in a foursome. All were from this forum. I was always dressed as were the other guys. It was always fun meeting new people. My wife enjoyed herself as she would with any other couple or small group.

Back in the "old" days, I rarely went out without my GF with me. But then again, she knew about me before we even met in person so it wasn't an issue. Restaurants, shows, spending the day together. Meeting other couples specifically wasn't a planned activity. However at places that cater to TG people we did meet others. I don't remember planning such though (I think we kinda thought it would be a little creepy to plan this)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only
    Holtzman,
    I can't give a full answer , I assume you want feedback from a partner as well. We did touch briefly on my wife accompanying me but I knew it was a none starter, I do talk to her about the meetings and occasionally what others wear but she said she would be too outspoken and may upset people, somehow if it came to it I don't think she would !
    I now prefer to go alone but it is still good to talk to CDers and their partners, in fact I probably spend more time talking to GGs. We are a mixed group of CDers and TSs, one or two have completed SRS and others are are at various stages so it really is good to see how they are dealing with it and the impact on their families .
    To me there isn't a down side, I feel comfortable dressed it's a small hotel so it's safe and it's good to meet members of the public to asses their reaction to the TG community , so far there hasn't been a problem. The hotel owner is very friendly and she is quite happy offering us their facilities . To me the one downside is it only happens once a month !

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sure plenty of times as friends and also at support group meetings there are lots of couples.
    We all deal with the same issues so we talk about it and help each other.

My wife and I are good friends with a few TG couples. A few years ago, we were invited to a Christmas party thrown by a TG friend and his wife. Although all of the TGs were in drab for the party, my wife was still nervous. However, we hit it off right away with some of the couples, and have become good friends with them. We'll take turns hosting dinner parties, and make plans to go out for drinks together. However, we have yet to do this while any of the TGs are en femme. That said, we freely talk about dressing when we get together, but we also talk about lots of other things too.

I often meet one of my good CD friends and her wife to go out to eat, shopping, etc.

Some of the girls in the CD meetup group I'm in bring their wives/SOs.

But my wife is nowhere close to participating, especially, because she hasn't even seen me dressed.

But she's very OK with one of the customer service reps at the grocery store she goes to, who seems to be transitioning in place. She just can't stand it when it's her hubby doing it.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Thank you! This is all very helpful. Not sure if my husband would want to do this at some point. But at least I asked, and now I know. Knowing is good. 😊

I go to the same group as Steffi and there is no way my wife will go. To be honest, the number of S.O.s that do come is very low, in my experience, but Steffi has been to many more than me!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!