Thread: Down Blouse Experience

Down Blouse Experience

I was under dressing (I need a bra every day), but with a loose shirt which I thought would hide my my boobs, bra band & straps.

But my top buttons were undone, and I bent down & provided a "down blouse" experience.

Loved it!

Anybody else?

What you experienced is a often occurrence for all of us ladies who wearing support garments such as a bra whether for pleasure of necessity

You stated that you need to wear a bra everyday as many of us here do, so while it may have been a new experience for you when it "down blouse' happened and possibly caused some undue attentions.

In time it will be just another day in life, enjoy the new experience ............ because you will be wearing a bra for the rest of your life and will find overtime this is just part of it

Enjoy the ride because admission is free here
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    As they say, “To each his own (or is it ‘her’ own?)”.
    I’ve never underdressed. Either it’s all 100% Cheryl or nothing.
    What I mean is that there is no compromising.
    But, as I said, that’s me.
    As far as being “caught” at work: not a good idea.
    Matter-of-fact, a very, very bad idea.

Was sort of underdressed but had on woman within white female tee shirt on!! No bra only panties and male jeans. Was looking up at security mirrors at end of the aisle and could see the outline of each breast!! It felt find of weird since was not really dressed!! But no down blouse experience, except with forms here in the closet!! LOL Hugs Lana Mae

I was on my way to seattle to play and was already underdressed ,stopped for coffee at my usual place ,this is conservative farm country and one of the people I see there was talking with me ,and is his habit he gave me a pat on the back there was a definite pause when he felt the bra nothing was said but iwonder----

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I think there is a strong urge for a lot of you that wear bras in guy mode to get caught and why? I have no idea.
    If you want to wear a bra in guy mode thats fine but don't think people won't notice.
    Of course you will have your "OMG you shouldn't do that because" types post because they always like to shoot people down for being different.