Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have Gender Dysphoria, How do I tell my Wife I can not change who I am?

Reality Check
    I'm going to repost something one of the administrators posted on a different thread:

............................. That's called freedom of speech, which is not against the law, nor does it break any rules of this board. If a member cannot have their own opinion and thoughts just because you don't agree with them, then that's a very sad day for everyone isn't it.. she isn't a sheep, she follows her own life and doesn't have to conform to the way you think or believe.
    Now I think many of the comments directed at me are over the line as far as the forum rules go but I'll leave that up to the moderators. In any event, you cannot change the facts and you're not going to change my mind with insults.

Free speech goes both ways. And the words you choose can have consequences, just as in "real life."

Lallie
    Time for a change.