Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I did it again.

I did it again.

This morning I caved and wore panties again under my work clothes. I have been trying so hard to hide this side of me. However, today I needed something lacy and frilly to wear. We shall see how far it goes this time around.

Go for it if you can!! I can not due to bend and stooping so much!! Often my male underwear shows and I am not ready to come out at work!!! But I am a nurse!!! LOL Hugs Lana Mae

I think I might shop for some today. What is your favorite type of panties? I love lace tangas with a little but showing. So cute.

I've never been able to do that to work...and probably never would want to. My job just seems too "male dominant" for me to enjoy that. Going out and about I have done that in the past and I'd like to build up some nerve to go shopping again some day.

Oh sweetheart, don't hide! Even if you wear panties under drab work clothes every day, it's not hiding because it's a reminder of a real part of you all day long. I wear panties every day and it makes me feel good. I can't fully dress very often so it helps keep me in touch with my girly side!

Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!

Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.

Karen

I wear panties and bras everyday to work.its all in how you camoflauge your bra and the panties don't show under work pants.

Great decision. Go for it. I wear Vanity Fair panties every day. Sometimes a bra, sometimes hose, but always something feminine. I'm continually and literally "in touch" with this side of my life. Enjoy 💄👠👙💄👗👡

Karen, although funny, is actually very accurate when she says resistance is futile (maybe not the assimilation part). The more I resisted, the more I tried to hide this part of me, the more anxious I became. And that anxiety affected every aspect of my life. So wear the panties and whatever else you need.

I wear some article of women's clothing almost every day. I agree that underdressing is a great way to keep in touch with my female side.
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

Reality Check
    I have been wearing panties nearly every day, all day long for several years now. They have become "underwear" to me and I get no particular thrill from wearing them. I wear black panties when I think there's a chance they might be seen.

Here are the excuses that I've never had to use:

1) All mine are in the laundry so my wife gave me a pair of hers to wear.

2) My wife challenged me to trade underwear with her for a day. She is wearing my briefs (or boxers).

Shellybme, I wear panties and sport bras everyday and I work construction. After awhile you forget you have them on. I don't own any male underwear.

I wear nylon panties a lot under my wrangler jeans. I enjoy them and feel good in them so why not? I especially love them under my loose bottomed walking shorts. They make my butt and other private parts feel alive and airy... Lol
    I say go for it every chance you have.

Fun times! When you get brave you should try a garter belt and stocking under your work pants ;-)
    Ciao,
    Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by shellybme View Post
    This morning I caved and wore panties again under my work clothes. I have been trying so hard to hide this side of me. However, today I needed something lacy and frilly to wear. We shall see how far it goes this time around.
    There is a surprisingly large amount to unpack from this very short thread start. And I'm surprised, knowing how many very astute members we have here, that they haven't commented or brought those issues to the surface to talk about them.

This morning I caved and wore panties again...
    I noticed in your profile that you said you've been dressing since you were about 15 but you don't give your age. Since you're married and with a new baby, I assume that you're somewhere between early 20s and early 40s? I assume that you're most likely in your early 30s since you mentioned in your profile having had a decent wardrobe only to purge on a number of occasions. In your thread start you said "caved and wore panties..." You said in your profile the purges came because of your shame...

Where do you think the shame is coming from? I mean, I know the feeling of shame myself. I have a tremendous amount of shame about wanting to paint my toenails, slap on boobs, a wig, makeup and just be pretty. I think mine comes from the Hispanic, machismo culture I grew up with. How about for you? Where do you think it comes from and can you work through it?

I have been trying so hard to hide this side of me.
    I'm going to assume you mean trying to hide this from your wife, coworkers, neighbors, family, etc. But do you also mean hide this from yourself? I recently started dressing (about a year or two ago depending on your definition of dressing) and I'm not necessarily hiding this from myself but I guess I haven't really come out and fully accepted that I like to dress like a girl for no other reason than I like feeling pretty and attractive (even though as a girl I probably look like a knuckle-dragging, caveman. )

However, today I needed something lacy and frilly to wear. We shall see how far it goes this time around.
    To me this is the big one. "I needed something lacy"
    Why is that? What is behind the need? I think there you'll find some insight to yourself and your dressing.

Hope this note finds you well and that you find this forum as a source of comfort and growing.
    Hugs, Sayyidah
    Last edited by IamWren; 08-12-2016 at 05:24 PM. Reason: clarity, punctuation and grammar matter
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Aspiring Member
    I have been going to physical therapy and have started wearing panties with a sanitary napkin in them under my shorts. I have been having a strong urge to be more feminine, when I got home today I had to put on a bra and a woman's top. I have miss it so much not being able to completely dress as a woman.

Aspiring Member
    I wear Panties, Slips, Pantyhose under my work clothes all day, At first I was afraid, ashamed now I am not, this group gave me the courage, just enjoy yourself. By the way I love Shadowline Panties.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Well at least one person (sue) decided to bring in some useful communication to this. I don't think anyone going on a CDer messageboard is going to get a whole lot of resistance to should I dress..... So I guess I will try to add some "thought" to this. What are you hiding from, yourself? Do you feel its wrong? If you are wearing something underneath, panties or whatever that is not seen by anyone or known by anyone, then you are still hiding from everyone other than yourself. Does your wife know but not accept? or have you not been truthful and said you had stopped or something along those lines??

I am not going to advise you to stop..... I will simply advise you to have a conversation. Perhaps just with yourself, or anyone else who your dressing may pertain to.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Hello,
    You made my Friday. My husband stashed what I call grumpy pants (men's boxers) in the back of the drawer . He is successful as a professional male and wears panties at work. You havent caved you are embracing who you are. There is nothing wrong with it

Have a wonderful weekend
    C

It really is OK to dress the way you want. Many cross dressers underdress while others just regard it as a normal part of dressing. I don't think I have any male style underwear at all.

Go for it! Enjoy.

yeah go for it!!

I wear dresses almost every day, even for work, feels natural to me, some days I like to mix it up a bit, but always femme

Thank you everyone for the kind words and actually calling me out on a couple of things lol. I am a work in progress and hopefully one day I can accept myself for who I am. I hope to learn more from each and everyone of you.

Actually Shelly, I like lace and my bras are Lacey and undies. Hope you had a great time at work.
    Part Time Girl

If it feels right, it is right.

I've been doing lots of testing [lol] and there are very comfy bikini panties that are low rise and won't show when you bend over! Amazon Panasilk is a great choice and Jockey has a super stretch panty that fits and supports without tucking.
    We are all beautiful...!