Thread: Once , Twice, 3 Days A LADY......

Once , Twice, 3 Days A LADY......

I have been en fem for 3 days & nights now and loving it. A lot better for me than an hour here and there. Out in the garden, doing chores and going about daily life (but way more comfort), and just feels right. Have now told all my closest friends and family so that I don't have to be closeted the majority of the time. I wanna say a big thank you to my fiance, she has come so far so quick and although we both have good and bad days, she keeps it real. It has been a great help to have you gals online for support and especially to show my fiance that there is a lot of us out there, to the point it has shown that nothing is wrong about the situation and love can set us free.

THE UNICORN IS SET FREEEEEE

Loadsa luv Lucy xXx
    Last edited by Nigella; 08-15-2016 at 11:08 AM. Reason: We require a 7 day period between picture threads, you started on on 08/10
    It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.... Scrap that, Set the unicorns freeeeee

hey lucy,
    sounds like you are keeping it real also, give your SO a group hug from us,
    you look confident and satisfied,
    thanks for sharing....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

You look great - your gg has good taste

Looking good! Nice dress!! Are you floating, because you look dreamy eyed??? LOL Hugs Lana Mae

Reality Check
    That's great that you can stay dressed for three days. It's great that your fiancé is accepting. Let's hope she stays that way.

BTW: You are dressed way better than my wife for doing chores.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    That sounds like a blast!
    I long for such.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Girl, you are so luckyyy!!
    I've always wanted to stay en femme for a few a days... Never had the chance

Good for you, Lucy. I'd love to be able to spend all day dressed.

So how did your friends and family react when you told them?

Yes Lucy for me the best times are going fulltime. A few hours just doesn't cut it for me.
    I wear jean and tees for the domestic tasks, then clean up and dress up and head out for shopping and dinner and a movie or whatever I feel like doing.
    Fulltime absolutely rocks!
    "Missed it by that much!"

Lucy, very nice and you have a great woman. I do get to dress for multiple days but then my SO likes me to go back to man for a while.
    Part Time Girl

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hey Ms Lionel, sorry Lucy,

Glad it's going so well for you.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Hi Sarah, my mum ok but nervous, cousin really good and wants me to do her make up when I get the chance, mates were like whatever and not a prob. Dana, same here, now back to male mode to keep the balance and tbh it's ok as I always have a "Lucy" necklace on under my shirt
    With everything as it is, it's quite freeing and satisfying. The world is sain again. Both of us (me and my gg) have good and bad days but were more positive now.

We have made fair boundaries and understand things can change. Each day at a time and all that.

Big hugs , Lucy

Lucy,
    I'm very pleased for both you and your fiancé. Indeed the relief is clearly palpable.

Reality Check
    My wife visits her family out of town a couple times a year so in a sense, I can be Krisi full time for a week or more. As a practical matter, I cannot. I have to take the puppy out to do her business a couple times each day. I have to walk to the street to get the mail once a day. I have to take the garbage out once a week and retrieve the empty cart the next day.

Realistically, I shower once a day and not only do I have to take my boobs off, I have to take my hips and butt off. This leaves some unladylike parts hanging between my legs that remind me that I am not actually female. And of course, there's the using the toilet thing that reminds me and requires me to re-tuck.

I do enjoy those times, but at the same time, I miss my wife.