Thread: Feeling Like A Woman

Banned Read only

Feeling Like A Woman

Scenario: This is mainly for those that can't pass or afraid to venture out. Let's say the pink fog is starting to set in and you want to take on the feeling of feeling like a woman, that includes out in public but not outing yourself, so you dress some what as a male but in disguise, low heel but feminine shoes, hose, panties, bra with small padding, girl jeans and top. Even some makeup and jewelry and wearing a 3/4 length male jacket. While walking the mall does this do it for you, do you feel like a woman or how a woman would feel wearing what women wear, being very aware and feeling the female clothes you have on. Even changing your walk and mannerism to that of a woman to get the most out of presenting in public as a woman. With all of this can you psyche your self out to where you are feeling like you are a woman or how a woman would feel and thoroughly enjoying the feeling?

I haven't a clue how a woman feels. I know that I feel great wearing the clothes.

Reality Check
    None of us except FTM transsexuals know how a woman feels. I'm sure it's way more than a bra and heels.

I don't see how there's any way a guy can ever "feel" like a woman. Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus. They will never meet. Any attempts to enter their world are all imitation which requires hours of practice. Another example of contradictory behavior, ask most women (including my supportive wife) how they feel about pantyhose, high heels, and underwire bras. Yeah right
    Then ask me how I feel. A no brainer. Enough said. 👠💄💋👗👜👄

Platinum Member
    I have to agree I do not have a clue how a woman may feel. I'm sure women to not go about their day thinking to themselves "I'm a woman!" no more than I go about my day thinking "I'm a man!" I do love the clothes. Why? As a man I'm kind of stuck with solids, pants and shirts, unless I pull out a graphic design tee shirt. When I was working I could express myself on a daily basis with ties. I have 144 dresses. I love floral designs. I love prints. I love the feel of nylon slips. I truly believe there is some percentage of my DNA which harbors Stephanie. When she comes out, she wants to look totally feminine. From head to toe, it's a wig, hosiery and heels, a pretty dress and all the appropriate undergarments. Stephanie does not spend her day trying on numerous dresses and preening herself in front of a mirror. She is doing laundry, vacuuming, baking, ironing, meal preparation, and, all those other mundane things a homemaker does. She does not stop to pop in front of a mirror and smile and say "I'm a woman!"

I guess Stephanie just feels like another human. Decades ago as my marriage slipped into "Don't ask, Don't Tell" I made a rather "stupid" statement to my wife. I told her something to the effect it brings out the inner woman in me. She blasted me out of the water with "When you can have a baby, tell me about it!"

Aspiring Member
    The closest I think I've "felt" like a woman I wasn't wearing a single article of feminine clothing or lingerie. I was having lunch with 3 female colleagues and their conversation was if a man wasn't present... as if I was one of them i.e. 4 girls instead of 3 girls and a guy. They talked the "girl" talk, with intimacies about their periods, their sex lives, even their bathroom habits... as if I was one of the girls. I felt honored that they would share that with me.

So I would think that "feeling" like a woman lies between the ears, not so much between the leg nor with what one is wearing.

Sigh. So all it takes to feel like a woman is to put on some socially defined feminine clothing, a touch of makeup and put a wiggle in your walk? This effectively reduces women to hollow shells without any substance or definition beyond their exterior. It goes so much beyond that. The next time someone implies I need to "man up", I will put on a suit and tie and that should take care of it even if I have breasts. Right?

I know how I feel, but I don't really know how women feel. Come to think of it; I don't know how men feel.

Silver Member
    Depending on the circumstance, I wear everything from strictly all men's clothes, rarely lately since my wife is Ok with my plain women's microfiber panties (doctor suggested supportive undies years ago and women's are cheaper and more comfy) all women's clothes plus wig and make up and the difference for me is how I feel.
    When fully dressed and out in public (far from home) I love the feeling of other who may care to notice see either a women or a man who chooses to dress as such showing my love for such feminine clothes. This spectrum of clothes that I wear helps fill my need to let others know I'm not strictly a macho manly man but a mix of macho manly man and one who can get a pedicure with polish, my hair (wig) colored and styled, my makeup done en-fem...
    The only feeling I get when fully dressed and trying to pass that I could think is similar of how women often feel,is that real feeling of vulnerability to my safety and a heighten sense of caution, but this is only a guess otherwise I have to agree with others that we have no idea how women feel plus every women has different feelings and only some are associated with how she is dressed.

Banned Read only
    Right on I have no idea how women feel although I have been dressing like one for over 20 years, and it does give me a feeling of satisfaction.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I think a lot of the items you mentioned in your thread are trigger points,I'm only speaking in my case and about my journey for me at 8 years old it was jelly shoes growing up back in 80s.Don't know why but I was upset why I wasn't allowed to have a pair.I remember nights praying for somehow they would make jelly shoes for boys kinda crazy,but not not sure if this is why I dress and if this is why I started.Then gradually I started wearing more items and finally dressing and going out in en femme.

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    I can't see what your thread is driving at, it's not intended for ones that don't pass or venture out, so is it intended for those in the closet who try and imagine what it's like to be out ? A stereotype image of a woman but dressed more like a OTT CDer ?

All we can feel whether we dress around the home or venture out the door is how the clothes feel, that's all we have in common with GGs. I can't help smiling but the assumption is every well dressed woman is comfortable in what's she's wearing, we know that's a fallacy.

I can only speak personally but I find that once you get out the door thoughts of passing fade away, to get to that point you've made decisions on how you wish to look, good or bad you will have to live with it, you're never going to pass 100% as a woman because you aren't one ! You may get some lovely compliments, about your makeup and clothes but no one will ever say I thought you were a woman, it's just that you looked far less like the man underneath, that's what passing really means .
    Last edited by Teresa; 08-15-2016 at 01:37 PM.

For me, it has to be a complete look. I did go out once in male clothes (black hoodie and white sneakers, no makeup, no wig) with a purple pleated skirt. It gave me quite a rush, but nothing really beats the complete look. Best feeling ever!

There are something like three billion females on Earth, all different. That makes for quite a range of different feelings.

But there is such a thing as feeling that being female is the right thing for you. I feel that way pretty much all the time. When I dress in female clothing, it's not so much "feeling female" as it is a feeling of "correctness." This is how I'm "supposed" to look, how I'm "supposed" to be. But I pretty much feel like "me" all the time.

Banned Read only
    Teresa and everybody else that didn't get what I was saying let me explain further. Some CDers just cannot dress and pass as a woman because of their male body, of course we all would love to look like the very few on here that do look and pass as a woman. We all get the pink fog feeling of needing to dress and then we want to take it further by going out in public and not outing ourselves, just blending. To achieve this dressing with the male 3/4 jacket and male face we pass and blend as a male but the female outer and under clothing is in disguise, this allows the male CD that wants to go public to do so and blend. It satisfies his need to do this.

For me the two things that takes you from a male to feeling womanly is walking in heels and wearing my D forms in a bra. These two things give me a female feeling of that of a woman, add all the other stuff including a tight tuck for that flat front and I do feel like a woman with a female look and presentation. I am talking about the physical presentation, not the mental or emotional. When I walk dressed in heels as a woman does and the weight and jiggle of large breasts on the front of my chest I definitely am feeling like a woman, so different than as a man. Since this wouldn't pass in public scaling it down to blend is about as close as one can get to passing in public. Also when getting out of the car and walking to the mall my mind is I am doing so as a woman, caring myself and presenting as a woman and constantly aware of the female clothes I am wearing.

Dressing as a woman makes you feel like someone dressed as you are, obfuscation intended. I know more about the physiology, anatomy, unique illnesses, and surgical and obstetrical procedures for women than most women do, yet, there is no way I know what it is like to be a woman. Perhaps Cynthia's term of a "feeling of correctness" when dressed is better, at least personally. It is easy understand why the members of the TS forum get upset when non-TS make the statement that by dressing, they know what it is like to be a woman. I eat bananas but have no clue what being a monkey is like.

Silver Member
    While walking the mall does this do it for you, do you feel like a woman or how a woman would feel wearing what women wear, being very aware and feeling the female clothes you have on. ...... With all of this can you psyche your self out to where you are feeling like you are a woman or how a woman would feel and thoroughly enjoying the feeling?
    Cross dressers feel good wearing womens cloths, it does something for them that they like. But it is not like women have the same feelings just because they are wearing womens cloths. I may feel better about myself or more attractive in a nice dress but I'm sure I don't fee less womanly in jeans, and more sure it does not make me or any other woman feel what you feel out in a nice dress.