Thread: New to dressing

New to dressing

Hi, I'm new here and new to dressing up. I have always wanted to venture out in public but fear has gotten the best of me. When I dress, I always use balloons filled with water for my breast, then I will find a cami to go over my bra, then I will find a blouse, panties that will hide the man parts of me. I want to feel like I can pass but never know excatly what to wear or do. Is there anyone who is in this same boat or can anyone shed a little lite.

Welcome to the forum Christine, yeah there is a full post on water balloons for breasts and well just jump into the threads and you will find out answers to most of your questions.
    Part Time Girl

Do you know the name of that thread and where I can find it at

What I had used for a while were old padded bras and use 2-3 to get a decent size. Also used old shoulder pads from old blazers ect.

Right now, I'm using a couple of nylons filled with rice. To me, they look pretty good. I haven't ventured out yet. So, I'm not sure how they look to others.

I have worn just a padded bra with no balloons and when shirts at on, the pads sink in. I only wear the balloons and bra around the house as I'm a little affriad of the neighbors might notice. I want to look like my breast are natural and the water works as I jog, or walk. Any suggestions on how I can look like a natural born female without having the surgery. Also how do guys wear panties or thongs when the male part gets in the way.

Silver Member
    Welcome aboard, Christine! You will find a wealth of info here. Use the search function. You will get used to it.
    Please tell us where you live ... city or state with county. You may find girls in your area that will help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    Welcome aboard, Christine! You will find a wealth of info here. Use the search function. You will get used to it.
    Please tell us where you live ... city or state with county. You may find girls in your area that will help you.
    Where do I need to put where I'm from cannot respond in here or do I need to go into the settings and put it in there

I am continually amazed at the experiences I have while out in the world as a woman.
    When I started going out into the world as a woman I was happy not to scare small children and animals. I travel all over the U.S. for business and use this time to go out and about in the world. I dress in business clothes and appear slightly better dressed then most women. I feel it’s important to blend in and not stick out and to dress age appropriate. I never thought that I could go to malls, get makeovers at MAC, visit the doctor, dine out, and enjoy museums. Over the years I’ve lost weight, improved my wardrobe, and developed my makeup skills. Today I am happy with my presentation as a woman. But even in my early days I’ve never had a problem with the public.
    Self acceptance is the big hurdle. I went out a few times back in the 90’s and always felt like I was doing something wrong. Today I truly don’t care if I am read. I feel like a woman when I am out and about. The confidence builds, and helps you become more accustom to your role as a woman in public. What happens next is a slow evolution into womanhood the more you go out as a woman the more you want to go out as woman. With this your presentation improves.

I was looking at the link you provided and seen a picture of you in a bra. Are those forms and how did you know what size to get? How do take away the buldg

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Christine82 View Post
    I was looking at the link you provided and seen a picture of you in a bra. Are those forms and how did you know what size to get? How do take away the buldg
    This is what in working with. Any suggestions?

I purchased c -cup breast forms on Amazon for $30. They are a tad bit small but feel so nice and warm when they are on and make my dress fill out nicely.
    Sarah

Any suggestions on how I can look like a natural born female without having the surgery. Also how do guys wear panties or thongs when the male part gets in the way.
    Christine,

Firstly welcome. This is the place to find answers.

OK, looking like a natural born female without surgery. Well that's the Holy Grail, something many have sought. To some extent it depends upon what nature has given you. Look at the picture threads or the boy mode Vs girl mode sticky in the Picture and Video section. Some can and do achieve truly stunning results that many of us can only stand and admire. However as many will tell you, it's wrong to get hung up on, "if I don't look 100% passable I can't go out". The vast majority don't "pass". That doesn't stop folks getting out there and mixing with the muggles. Having confidence is by far a greater part of what's required.

As for what to wear, wear what the GG's wear for the location they're in. It's termed blending. Develop your observation skills and look at what the females wear for a given location and seek to emulate that.

Don't forget that when it comes to things such as makeup skills, GG's have been doing it usually from their early teens so have learned from their mistakes. It's all about practice. Have a look at You Tube for makeup tutorials.

Male bits; to tuck or not to tuck. Much information in the sticky at the top of this section, The Art of Tucking. For some the idea of tucking is just too scary but once initial fears are overcome it's the most popular solution and can give a very convincing appearance.

Lastly you asked about forms and sizing. That will depend partly on your preferences, some opting for a more demur look, others for a more obvious display. It can also be down to your build as to what will look best on you. Have a look at the Breast form store and the sizing chart and guide on there; http://www.thebreastformstore.com/br...-triangle.aspx

And one more thing, not only should you look at GG's to see what they are wearing but also how they move, the mannerisms. Being utterly convincing in your looks will count for nothing if you walk like a cowboy.

So not much to think about them eh?
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Where can I find the picture and video section? I'm not able to see anything to that. I guess it boils down that I'm scared that the neighbors will look and state. I have dressed up in my skirts, bra, water balloons and short and gotten in the car but never left the garage.

Do you know the name of that thread and where I can find it at
    when you get 10 posts you can read all about it in the clothing, beauty and shopping section
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,