Thread: Night Shift

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

Night Shift

I was wondering, every so often, I have to work the night shift or find myself up all night because of working a night shift. Certainly messes with one's sleep. Who out there works the night shift, either regularly or periodically and has it result in you being up all night. Do you take this opportunity to dress? Do you get out, and if so, where? There is not a lot open at night, except Wal-Mart, Meijers and some restaurants. Bars usually close around 230a or 300a, depending on where you live at.

Certainly would love to hear from the night shifters out there.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

I work second shift, so, when I come home I am all wound up. its hard to get to sleep sometimes. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my days during the week to dress up. Its just the wife an di after the kids go to sleep.

When I was working I had an almost ideal situation. I worked third and my wife worked first. She was gone when I got home in the morning. I would spend the morning and part of the afternoon dressed and then grab a few hours of sleep.

Back in college I worked the night shift as a janitor in a dept store. Talk about a blast. Two nights a week I was by myself. Not a lot of extra time to try on clothes but I would work most of the night dressed.

The night shift always messed with my stomach. Never felt quite right.
    Live and let dress.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I work 9pm-5am Mon-Fri. I get about 5 hrs of sleep a day, most days I take a nap before getting ready for work. Thankfully I am off on the weekends, I go out Sat and Sun nights to local bars/clubs with my friends.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I used to work night-shift all the time when doing security; now in trucking I sometimes drive all night, it's my preference.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I work 10:30pm - 7am Sunday - Thursday. I come home get in my nightgown (Daygown?) and sleep for 6 hours, then shower, shave and dress en femme till I have to go to work again (underdressed 24/7).

Yup every 2 weeks 6am-4pm then 6 pm till 5 am. The first couple days are rough, and weekends i am up, and when i get home I dress for a bit then go to bed

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I take a swing shift for overtime $$$ and it's way past my bedtime but, it doesn't impact my Carla time.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!