Thread: Another big breakthrough!

Another big breakthrough!

So, my 3 weeks of being (almost) dressed full time came to an end at the weekend, but it's a lot brighter for me at the moment. On Monday I went shopping with my amazing wife, and bought her some underwear and clothes, and she picked out a couple of pairs of panties for me, and as the kids are with their grandmother at the moment, I spent most of the day wearing a dress in her company. It was wonderful Baby steps, but she is coming to terms with me being a crossdresser rather well!

lucky girl, glad you had fun and you get other oppertunities
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    That's wonderful!
    Such acceptance is amazing!
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Reality Check
    That's good news. My advice is to take it slowly. Keep aiming for progress but be very aware of her thoughts and actions. Pushing too hard may result in a turnaround on her part.

Good for you! And good for her!!! Now take Krisi's advice and go slow!! You have it now do not lose it!!! Hugs Lana Mae

excellent advice about taking it slow. It HAS to be....my lovely and amazing wife is having to adjust to being with a guy who wears her clothes, underwear and make up. And we have two young kids to consider, would never dream of being dressed in front of them. The very fact that she chose underwear for me and gave me a dress to wear for the day whilst the kids were away was AWESOME...i don't want to ruin that!

Very good Andrea, yes communication and telling her she is beautiful helps a lot. Always tell her that and slow is the best way.
    Part Time Girl

She IS everything to me Dana, if I had to choose between the cross dressing and her, I would choose her. Whatever progress is made from here is strictly on her terms, and each step will be taken when she is ready for it

Good luck to you both. You are so fortunate to have such an accepting wife. Enjoy!
    Di

Good for you, Andrea. I love to hear about accepting SOs. My wife will never accept it. I guess it's like being an ugly transgender, but still admiring the ones that are gorgeous.

I love your dress in your avatar picture.

Bravo for both of you! I think at some level everyone understands the urge to crossdress in men, and the key is whether they feel nurturing towards others or not. Sounds like your relationship is mutually nurturing- and the complexities of gender and dress often generate a lot of deep conflicted feelings, are at manageable levels for you both, which is wonderful. Talking about my crossdressing as a self exploration and structured experimentation has helped me in with my wife by adding a cool, objective framing- as has acknowledging how jarring it is for her.
    We are all beautiful...!

I'm so very happy for the both of you! Expressing ourselves authentically with support from a wife is absolutely WONDERFUL!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

It's fantastic to have a supportive spouse. My advise is to take it slow, communicate constantly, but you sometimes have to push boundaries. I've been out as a crossdresser to my gorgeous wife for nearly 5 years now. I'm exclusively wearing women's underwear, shaved all over, regularly wear skirts,dresses and heels around the house. The biggest thing is ask if you want to try something new like makeup, wigs or even breast forms. You don't need permission but is always better to mentally prepare her for what can be quite unnerving. My partner is still a little uneasy about wigs of all things as it changes my appearance quite noticeably. Remember not to get too carried away and give her time with her man as well as you dressed.

So glad you had a nice day, Hon!