Thread: Feedback Requested - Creation of new Sub forum - Gender Fluid / Non Binary Issues

Feedback Requested - Creation of new Sub forum - Gender Fluid / Non Binary Issues

Hi All,

Earlier this week, I have placed a formal request for the creation of a sub forum to be created to discuss those issues related to gender fluid TG men and women. From being on the site for the last couple of years, my thoughts are that there is a need for such a site for those that currently post in either the CD or the TS sites, and for the vast majority get warm responses and valuable advice, but it is in theory is not the proper location for discussion. Also, I believe that this forum will help in some of the disagreements that have been had within the TS site due to the different perspectives between those who have transitioned full time and those who may be balancing between both genders.

To this end, the moderators have agreed to this site, provided that I can justify an actually demand for such a forum. To this end, can you please respond to MY ORIGINAL POST for request in the Forum Help Section.

In addition to feedback, (positive and negative) , I would also require a little honesty from you all. I can get probably 100 plus people to say this is great idea, but what I am looking for is an answer to this question: Would I have the need or desire to initiate a post in this site that was based upon its purpose, how to deal with gender dysphoria or any other issue related to being non-binary TG.

My thanks to all for there time on this and I look forward to your replies!

** I have requested and received permission from Tamara to post this on this site to help garner feedback

thanks
    Gretch

You can post your thoughts in this thread, but there is an ongoing discussion in the help forum already. You can join in that discussion by clicking this link: -

CLICK ME
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Non-binary/Questioning
    I just noticed today (after more than a year on this site) that the descriptive text for this particular forum includes 'gender diverse', which of course would include non-binary. I hadn't ever looked here because I'm not a trans man and hadn't read the small print in the forum heading, so at least some newcomers who don't scrutinize every forum would benefit from a forum section clearly headed 'gender-diverse/non-binary'...

On the down side, it doesn't look as though this forum gets all that much traffic, and splitting off a NB/diverse forum might significantly affect this one's membership.
    Last edited by Mayo; 08-23-2016 at 09:14 AM.

We used to have a lot of male members, but sadly they left... I won't go into details. This section is pretty quiet, but setting up a new section will be for both male and female and who knows, we might get new members
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn