Thread: Ho Hum

Aspiring Member

Ho Hum

I wear panties every day and nighties every night, and skirts and dresses for most of my waking hours. The more I dress the less I enjoy it and just regard it as routine. I have vast numbers of every type of. Womenswear but this has all become very ordinary - comfortable and pleasant but still very ordinary. Is there an end point?

So maybe ... if you dress less, you will enjoy it more!

If that works, then logic would say you would enjoy it the most if you completely stop dressing!!

Hmmmmm .....

My objective was always to be ordinary. Just an ordinary woman. Dressing, wigs, breast forms, makeup, has all become ordinary. And I love it. I love the idea that female clothing is my ordinary clothing, and that my male clothing is reserved for special occasions. I don't know if there's an end point. Perhaps this is it.

Banned Read only
    I have to agree with CynthiaD it may become ordinary but what was your feelings on male clothing, ordinary or routine.
    My feelings is routine as I am dressed 99.5% of the time the only time I am not is for a group meeting at company headquarters.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I love the fact I can dress how I want and none of my friends care because its the person on the inside that counts.
    I love the fact I can go wherever I want dressed as I want and be an ordinary person no matter which gender I am presenting.

Aspiring Member
    This is not about feeling like a woman - it is about the clothes - skirts and dresses and all accessories - never trousers. I still wear them all most all the time and find them WAY more comfortable - but that is what they are now - comfortable. This includes a bra being preferable to no bra so not entirely logica but a bra makes a dress look so much better so element of how it looks aswell as comfort. I tend to avoid clothes that are uncomfortable such as very high heels or shapewear. So would I stop - not a chance.

For me, as I transition. the more I dress the more excited I become to be able to dress fulltime in and out of my home.
    Everytime I dress, I feel its one step closer to being 100% woman all the time

Gold Member
    Anything can get boring after time; That's why we have the 4 season's.
    Do or wear something different everyday.
    Rader

Look in your closet, your drawers, and smile. Lucky you.

Panties are ordinary but are more comfortable than male briefs!! I finally went for a drive the other day and it felt ordinary: nothing happened!! Dressing is clothes that are comfortable and are just a part of who I am!! They are not special just different!! I am still me in male mode or en femme!! Hugs Lana Mae

Hi Susan. No There is not an end point. If you really truly love wearing womens pantys, dresses, ect.....
    It will always be something you are attracted to. You might have periods of not craving to dress.
    If you are a crossdresser deep down inside. you will get bit by the bug evey now and then.
    I say enyoy it when you want to.
    XOXO Tiffany Amber Rhoads.

It depends on each individual my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I went through my stuff today, Intent on getting rid of some things. One short, that was it...I am a neat freak but not when it comes to women's clothes...I am a hoarder...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I still enjoy dressing no matter how ordinary and routine it may become
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I got all dressed yesterday in a strikingly nice outfit, cotton black and white skirt, white lace top with royal purple jersey surround- and went to BestBuy electronics for some advice on my phone, then Home Depot to return some brackets and miter box, then on to NOrdstrom Rack, where I tried on 25 different garments, and found some nice large size heels. Had a long wait in line and a lot of interaction over a missing tag on a spectacular dress. By the end of it all I had definitely lost the thrill, and I speculate that I was feeling what the GGs feel about their clothes when the business at hand takes up all their attention. As going out is now relatively routine, it wasn't new, and I think I crave the physical sensations. If I'm not feeling the swish of a skirt on my thighs, which I don't when I wear tights, that's a loss. I wasn't getting admiring attention, a few more scowls and look-aways than usual [a new part of town].

It doesn't bother me that everyone makes a point of addressing me as 'Sir', and the breeze was still nice when I finally left the store, but I really wanted to take off my tights and change to a skirt that flows, so I would feel something nice from it.
    We are all beautiful...!

Silver Member
    I usually wear women's clothes. Get up and slide on panties, bra, top, and jeans or shorts. There are days that I go for a certain look or something special to wear. If I'm going out shopping and wearing a blouse I might select a special bra. My wife dresses about the same depending on what we plan to do.

Sometimes I feel less of thrill because I wear panties to bed every night, but I would miss it a lot if I stopped. I also do a bra or camisole during the week but only under my boy clothes at home. I only do lipstick on weekends, and that is always a big thrill to that. (I need to expand my wardrobe, have my eye on a cute skirt and a tank). Maybe if you get bored, let up on it a bit and then it will seem more special when you come back to it.

Is there an end point? For some, it is when their non accepting wife finds out your secret. For others, when their church finds out. For, others, when they are fired from a job because of it. For others, it is when they join the military. For others, it is when severe illness or cancer hits. For others, when the body is too old, and unable to dress, or a nursing home, or death. Enjoy it while there is still time to.

Aspiring Member
    I'm not sure, really. I've paused at best since I started mostly in reaction to my family when they found out, mandatory national service, adjusting to college, public commitments which I made in male presentation. My church doesn't seem to discuss LGBT issues often, but any uncertainty is probably just my worrying heart.

While I only get to crossdress in the most exceptional circumstances, it's not something to me (but it'd be unfair to call it nothing either). I wanted to call it a habit back when I had slightly more chances to, but that also implies I'm taking it for granted. But to me, they're just my preferred clothes. I feel right in them even if I don't wear them as often as I want to.

Platinum Member
    You may have reached the end point. Isn't that sort of the goal? To pick out something to wear that you feel comfortable wearing? Something that suits the activity for the day? When I dress as a male the clothes I wear is for functionality and comfort. Two weeks ago I had to wear slacks, dress shirt, tie and shined shoes for a function. It actually felt nice. I was comfortable. Other times it is a pair of cut of jeans, ratty tee shirt, no socks and shoes.....my wife bans me from leaving the property like that. When I am en femme I am comfortable. I wear only dresses and all the proper undergarments, hosiery and heels, and a wig. Once attired I have chores to do; vacuuming, laundry, ironing. baking, meal prep. I don't have time or the inclination to change into a multiple of dresses and stand before a mirror all day. Maybe I've reached my end point.