Thread: first time experience

first time experience

I've been crossdressing for almost 40 years now and for the last 20 or so I go all out ,wig ,makeup the works.I don't dress unless I do it all.I always wear a padded pantie with hip and butt pads.Last week I bought some womens panties.I don't under dress, never felt the need,I did take the dog for a walk one winter evening wearing a bra and my forms and that was pretty exciting.Today I put the panties on under my shorts and went shopping ,first time out during the day wearing something femme.It was very exciting,I was aroused.There is never arousal when I dress as a woman normally.Don't know why wearing girls underwear under my boy clothes is exciting but wearing makeup,wig ,heels and a dress doesn't arouse me at all.All I know for sure is that I like underdressing and will do it again .I guess I've discovered what the attraction is.I think I'm hooked.Tonight I plan to get all dressed up like I usually do on weekends and go for a drive and perhaps a walk enfemme.

Sounds like you got some VaVoom back in your life!!! This is a good thing!! Hugs Lana Mae

Karen, I agree, I don't under dress but like today for going out I had panties on and a skirt, took off the skirt and put on male jeans, yeah the panties feel good in them. So, I did not want to get any more undies dirty LOL but they sure feel good. I am glad you found a spark.
    Part Time Girl

Karen , maybe you got aroused because only you knew what was under your boy clothes. For me, dressing in women's clothes is always very stimulating .Devone

Karen,
    Sounds like you are enjoying your dressing more again!

Karen, one thing you will find with the "i've got a secret" feeling passes when wearing panties is that in most cases they are much more comfortable than male briefs. That's particularly true during the summer.