Thread: Imp question for me: Have you been in relation with a guy and a girl?

Imp question for me: Have you been in relation with a guy and a girl?

Hi, I have this question in my mind for a really long time. I have never been with a guy though I asked question related to it before. I have thought a lot but couldnt come down to a conclusion. My question is..
    Have you been in relation with a guy and thwn with a girl? Did your submissive role with a guy affected your relation with a girl? Did you have any interest in girls after being in relation with a guy?

I can answer that question. I am BI and had a relationship actually marriage that was open and we were swingers. A male came and did both me and her. No it did not change our relationship. And yes as a BI male I find women to be the best partners but I do desire a male in my life also. So it is a kink and women are far more emphatic than males and I found that males do not want long term partners. So males just want sex. No problem with that either. But as I said women are the best partners even if we are the crazy crossdressers.
    Part Time Girl

I am BI as well, but firmly believe as I transition over to 100% female, I will be leaning towards men as my partners.
    There is still a possibility I could become a lesbian.....but I have a feeling that having a man as a lifelong partner might be the choice I will make down the road.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    do you mean at the SAME time ??? LOL ...not yet but I would ....but I have been with both seperately. I'm going to guess everyone is a bit different, but for me being with a guy, or being with a girl it dosent matter, i have never lost interest in either gender .

I'm Bi. I've been with both. I go through periods of attraction to one more than the other. But, no, being with a guy has not diminished by interest in women. (and vice-versa).
    You've got your mother in a whirl
    She's not sure if you're a boy or a girl

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Why do you assume a submissive role would be the case.
    I have been in relationships with both but not at the same time that would be cheating IMO.
    I would love to find a gay fellow that actually liked his partner to be a CD. I don't see that happening anytime soon LOL.

Yes have been in relationships with both. Had both as fwb at one time. Never both as a relationship at the same time. No I haven't lost interest in either. Yes I do assume a passive side with males, as it is what I want.

I am confused. At first I thought the thread meant you were in a RELATIONSHIP with a man (meaning you were in a RELATIONSHIP...like you LIVED together, dated or actually were in a RELATIONSHIP with a man) then you were in a RELATIONSHIP with a woman after (as in you lived with, married, dated )

I have no idea what the OP means but if it just means have you had sex with a guy then went back home or just had sex there is already a thread open and this one is history. Also be vewy vewy careful what you post, this is a PG board
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

My first ever relationship was with a guy, I had a boyfriend about mid way through high school and I was in the more female oriented role. We both wound up getting girlfriends for a while and I really don't think my previous experiences affected me, if anything I feel like I knew a little more about what she wanted. I didn't really lose interest in guys while I was with her, and being with another boy hadn't decided my sexual orientation for the most part. I think I go through stages of being more interested in one of the other. Both genders, for me, are the same but different.

Edit: Relations, or relationship? Just read Lorileah's post. I'm talking about relationships but I'm not even sure my experiences add up to much, it's all essentially high school dating. Hardly actual relationships.
    Last edited by Alexa CD; 08-20-2016 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Added final sentences.

I spent much of my childhood basically being someone's girlfriend. By the time I reached high school, I had become accustomed to the female role in intimate relationships as well as in sex. And yes, it has forever screwed up my ability to behave as a male when with a woman. I always feel that I should be the passive, receptive one. Of course that doesn't go over very well, so I had to learn how to act the part of a normal male. But that's all it is; an act. And focusing on acting a part, I often sort of disengage feeling the passion, resulting in erectile dysfunction, about 50% of the time. This, of course, doesn't go over well with women, who have been brainwashed by the world of men who always profess to be ready and willing to have sex with any woman, any time, anywhere, for hours on end. So when ED does occur, it's automatically assumed that either: 1. There's something about them that turns us off, or 2. There's something wrong with us. They will almost always assume #2. Feel free to read my bio (link in the sig) for more info about what goes on in the mind of a sexually abused child, and how it affects the later adult.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.