Thread: Question?

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar

Question?

Just here wondering, medatating on something a tg woman mentioned to me once on a chat line a while one I was a tranny chaser, two I have a weird festish for being a crossdressers.I know now I will never pass and I accpet it but I feel happy being en femme wearing heels looking pretty I don't why some tg just are so cruel.Im not no tranny chaser but I do feel a closer connection with the cd community. A lot more in common.I feel sense of belonging.

Jennifer,
    I too dont pass and i also love to dress.To me when i dress i feel soo calm and pretty.i may not even look good to others i dont care i feel me. there is nothing wrong with us we just have this part thats so important to us feeling good inside

I agree Krissy I'm happier enfemme.

Banned Read only
    Jennifer,
    You could look at this in two ways, the first she may have been looking for someone to fulfil a need she had to be chased or you gave her more information than we have.

I do understand you saying you feel closer to the TG community, when you have something in common , also there is a strange attraction to other CDers, I've lost that feeling now because I join others socially , so that mystique has gone.

At our last meeting our group was invited to join a wedding party, again I could see the intrigue being shown by some of the wedding party to a group of CDers. I decided not to join them , I knew drinks were readily available and I just won't risk alcohol when I know I have to drive thirty miles back home, besides someone might have fun at your expense and spike your drink.
    Last edited by Teresa; 08-21-2016 at 03:21 AM.

Silver Member
    The person in question was just insecure with their identity and felt the need to point out their "respectable" transsexualism is nothing like all those "dirty" people who dress for fun and pleasure.

Wait so what is the question, are you asking why some TG's are cruel? A Transgender Youtuber named Claire Green said in one of her videos that other trans people can be some of the meanest, cattiest people around. I went back to find the video to see exactly what she said but it's been removed. I've found gay guys to be particularly cruel or harsh people personally, I don't really know why. They're obviously not all like that though.

I know several gays and they don't understand the transgender thing any more than heterosexuals. One guy kept insisting that I must be bi since I feel like a woman. I told him I'm a lesbian. He still didn't get it.

People are people. We all have opinions, right or wrong.

People can be cruel regardless of who or what they are!! The transgender woman you spoke of above is forgetting that she crossdressed before being transgender!! Bigotry exists everywhere and in all kinds of circumstances! Why is the question and what can we do to minimize it and its impact!! Often it is from lack of knowledge or some negative life experience sets it off!! I do not have the answer but that is my 2 cents!! Hugs Lana Mae

If you love what you are doing and it makes you happy and does not hurt others then just enjoy the ride. There are way to many opinions views that just do not matter. Enjoy life, I waited way to long to open the closet doors and I so enjoy how I feel when I dress up the freedom and joy! Have fun!

Being a crossdresser seems to be independent of all other personality traits- so people will be people! Let the ugly comments pass by and find other people to talk with. The positive purpose of chatting is to help each other feel good!
    We are all beautiful...!

To Christina, im also lesbian and yeah some gays don't get it.Yes I feel like a woman but that does not mean I'm attracted to men .I love skirts,pumps, and makeup it's not complicated people.hugs doll face

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

To Lana Mae, you are right I think that trans girl was just ignorant. For me talking to a trans girl was because I was looking for a sisterhood. I was looking for someone like myself. Hugs Lana Mae

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

To Alexa ,yes there are all kinds of people ,I don't judge anybody new I meet from pass experiences,you live and learn and carry on.What I'm sure now is I found a sisterhood here among this forum,and happy now I share a lot of the similar things with a lot of the girls on here.I feel that I'm understood on here .

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Mae View Post
    The transgender woman you spoke of above is forgetting that she crossdressed before being transgender!!
    Wrong... Its the reason you start crossdressing. Its in that stage that you REALISE...nope, im not a crossdresser. You don't become transgender, you ARE transgender. And yes, crossdressing often is a first stage for a lot of people that is true. And for those having to figure themselves out all by themselves, crossdressing is a way of figuring out 'how deep the rabbit hole goes'.
    You can't fly with the eagles if you sleep with the pigeons.

No matter what you do, someone will criticize you for it. Ignore them.

I'm a pretty girl in makeup, and with the goatee, but it doesn't matter I feel good they way I am. I feel great dressed and slowly will shave my hair but I'm a little scared to do everything all at once ( not like I haven't been dressing for the past 30 years). My point is what counts is that you feel good in your own skin and dressed, yes it would be nice for others to notice you for who you are without any judgement, but if she doesn't see it, then too bad, there will be somebody else that does.