Thread: Sunbathing

Sunbathing

I've been sunbathing in my garden today in my new 2 piece bikini, and I've got Tan lines. Happy girl right now😍

Silver Member
    In my youth I and friends loved it. Now we have the scars from skin cancer removal.
    I remember my sisters fought to not have tan lines. I followed their lead in the back yard. Unhook and straps off laying on your stomach.
    If you had tan lines back then it probably indicated you only had one swimsuit.

Why would anyone want tan lines? Sunbathing naked is much more enjoyable.

good for you! The closest I get is the wife says wear no sleeve t-shirts because my farmer tan looks horrible with my tops and dresses

Just don't forget the sunscreen ... the tan is nice but skin cancer isn't
    Last edited by Claire Cook; 08-22-2016 at 07:08 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Platinum Member
    Hi Antonia, Like I always say, "Tan lines are your own badge of courage" ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

you lucky girl i'm sooooo jealous!! a 2 piece bikini will have to stay a fantasy for me...
    paula

Antonia,

Although I am envious, because I would love to do it again. If it wasn't for the fact of being attacked by everything that flew, crawled, jumped, I would do it again at a pool or beach. I don't think sunscreen mixes well with bug spray. ��

Very happy for you

@--}----
    Michelle
    Last edited by Lorileah; 08-22-2016 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Mods decisions are not up for comment or discussion

Platinum Member
    There's a certain amount of vanity that comes along with being a man who enjoys wearing women's clothing. I suffer from farmer's tan which does not look good when wearing any type of dress that does not have at least short sleeves. My farmer's tan is baked into the skin. It lasts all fall and winter. If you're going to risk skin cancer because the drive to look ultra feminine cannot be overcome with sensible medical behavior don't go for tan lines or tanning at all. And, don't get burnt-ouch! Wear the bikini bottom only, but, only get enough sun to get the (I am guessing) paleness out of your skin. Most of you younger kids without baked into the skin tan lines will revert to paleness in the fall. With uniformity in skin tone, you'll still look nice. And, for me it is not just baked on tan lines on the arms, it's also evident in the pronounced "vee" from wearing vee neck tee shirts.

While, we are at it. Ditch the cigarettes if you smoke. You're aging your skin and will look terrible. My wife's younger sister is a heavy smoker and looks like an old hag from it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yet another basal cell skin cancer removed last month. No biggy. 5 stitches and on my lower back so scar's not visible. Because of my youth spent on SoCal beaches. Stayed covered up or out of the sun for the last 50 years.

However, these days I can lay out in the sun all day if I like in my female suit!

IMG_0968 (2) (640x391).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have a good friend who is paying dearly for the many long hours spent on the beach in Florida. Be very careful, skin cancers can be very aggressive and disfiguring.

Silver Member
    If you think skin cancer isn't serious. i've lost a friend who was a pilot from it. Look at Senator John McCain. Truck drivers suffer from it also. Many melanoma cases are found too late. It is not a great way to go.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I just bought my first bikini, black with a ruffled skirt. Been to the community pool twice so far. No one has said a thing about it I've chatted to several people both male and female, everyone's been cool.

Hi Antonia,
    I understand where your coming from . On a nice tanned body those lines do look feminine etc but there are issues with the sun. You could get sprayed with your bikini on ?

Reality Check
    The skin cancer issue aside, having bikini tan lines can be a problem if you ever undress in front of anyone who doesn't know you are a crossdresser. The gym, the beach, the pool, your doctor and folks at the hospital. Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post

However, these days I can lay out in the sun all day if I like in my female suit!

Hi Sherry - Curious, how warm does it get in your suit (which looks fabulous) when you out in direct sun like this?

Gretchen

Good for you. I bet they look great. I also bet you get a smile on your face every time you see yourself in a mirror remembering the occasion.