Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I do want to go out, I do, I do, I do!

Quote Originally Posted by DIANEF View Post
    Like you I'd love to go out but the thought terrifies me. I did manage a couple of late night drives and found the experience of being in the open, so to speak. so exhillerating. Hope it goes well for you.
    Done this too, including a relatively busy weekend evening.

I'd like to do something that involves something other than driving to the mailbox, but daytime, shopping and 'T' gatherings are not my thing. We have a very t friendly neighborhood here, and I'd love just to go out for a bite, but that's a BIG gulf from where I am now to there.

Silver Member
    Thanks to all of you ladies and your encouragement, and especially a forum friend and her explicit encouragement, I did take my first big baby step in being out and seen by a real person! I decided to get my first exposure by going through a drive-thru (Del Taco), and I DID IT !! Surprisingly, I was not too uncomfortable in that I knew that the window person (it was a girl) would know I was a guy, but I didn't care. The pretty girl got a big grin on her face, was polite, took my money, gave me my two tacos and told me to have a nice day. I thanked her in my male voice, same as I had ordered, and as I drove out, I heard her laugh and call to others. I'm sure they laughed at the incident, too. Maybe it made their mundane day a little brighter.

But, I DID IT !! Its a start!

I've managed to go dressed up into a few fast food joints and been ok. The first time was very nervous, the other times not too bad, even used the ladies washroom!

One major thing...Smile always, maybe just a grin, do not avoid eye contact it draws attention as to why your hiding, take it slow don't rush through the isles or past the clearance racks, you belong there as much as anyone else, there's nothing wrong with living your life to it's fullest and as you want. Use your natural voice just don't be monotone or whisper. You'll be fine I'm sure you've overcome worse things.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Awesome. Let us know what's next.
    You've got your mother in a whirl
    She's not sure if you're a boy or a girl

Jenny
    it is real easy to go out in OC i go to south coast plaza at least 1 time a month as Susie Macy's is very accepting and has a good selection all you have to do is take that first step out the door , i also know another girl your age that i go to lunch with about every other month

susie

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Julie View Post
    Awesome. Let us know what's next.
    I told my fabulous forum friend (fff?) that I now planned to to do one or two more drive thrus and be more up front with the window person. More, but BIGGER baby steps. I'll keep my experiences posted.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    You need (read “require” – we all do) an advocate, a REAL female to tell you what works and what doesn’t so you don’t make a complete foo of yourself or, worse, get yourself in trouble and get beat-up.
    Good luck with that, but you’d be surprised how many girls would jump at the chance to play with a real living “doll” to dress-up and all that goes with it.
    There’s a heck of a lot of women out there who would love to help a CD “pass”.
    Good luck.