Thread: thailand show casing there FFS and other surgeries

Banned Spammer

Post thailand show casing there FFS and other surgeries

With a international beauty contest for trsnsgenders.

The dollar is superior to the thai BHT,like 40:1
    And a USA dollar goes a long way.medical tourism is big business there.
    You can get every surgery for probably less then $10,000.00 USA at the pratunam polyclinic and they do so many that its the capital of SRS.
    The most expensive surgery is $1625 and many other procedures are $125-625 with $625 being the middle cost.

Less then $1600.00 for a flight likely though but i have frequent flyer miles.thinking about filling out my hips because they are hollow.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by reinasblack; 08-25-2016 at 09:12 PM. Reason: links like that would make this a post in media

Now this would be hard to explain at work...I have to declareevery paying job or contest I win! lol
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Yes for sure go for it sounds like a bargain

Banned Spammer
    What kind of job is that?
    Never mind i read your bio

Quote Originally Posted by TrishaTX View Post
    Now this would be hard to explain at work...I have to declareevery paying job or contest I win! lol
    Last edited by reinasblack; 08-22-2016 at 10:57 PM.

I did a review check on this guy it appears from many that it is definitely a you get what you pay for operation ,lot of replies to lack of sanitation ,and overall conditions ,reported to be under investigation r/e eunuchs operation issues I would think it better to go to a well known dr there as many on this board have especially for srs as you only get one chance with that , reported he has done as many as 30 b/a's in a day and he is the only dr?? mexico as well has gotten on the band wagon with medical tourism typical facial work and in one case srs unknown as to the quality of the work as neither place in mexico or thailand that the op mentioned has any reference pics of his work as compared to other well known surgeons in the area

Non-binary/Questioning
    I woman I know had her GRS at a clinic in Thailand (I don't recall which one - I'm sure they vary considerably in quality!) for ~$10,000 and she's very happy with it.

Banned Spammer
    I know of many community famous TS that had there SRS/Grs work done in Thailand at that hospital and it looks very good even close up.
    It was had for $1625 USA which. Is a lot of money in Thailand. I
    Even know of people who got work done in India and Tijuana with good results at bargain prices.
    There are doctors who specialize in reworking an SRS/GRS and they do it over one to multiple procedures.
    I seen good FFS but,hips and breast augmentation in Thailand. I go to pageants ,Ballroom shows and drag shows and thats a place many have gotten there work done at so they can make more $$$ performing.

reinasblack,
    was any of the work in mexico srs? I am not far from there might be nice to check out

Banned Spammer
    no but mexico has good butt and hip surgeries.
    The pageant,showgirls and Ballroom TS,CD and drag queens go there to get work done.
    Tijuana on revolution street,India and in Thailand for the low low prices.
    Last edited by reinasblack; 08-25-2016 at 11:26 PM.

Non-binary/Questioning
    My friend went to Dr. Saran's clinic in Bangkok. The procedure itself was $8K and two weeks (?) in the clinic was another $2K, so US $10K in total. So far she's very happy with the results.

Here's a somewhat bittersweet article about another trans woman's thoughts about hers.