Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: guys keep coming into transformation salon to play dress up.

Banned Spammer
    $2.00 is not gonna keep me out.
    $20,000.00 would keep me out of there.
    I dont own trashy lingerie ,it was just an example.

There use to be a famous drag queen that taught how to walk in 5 inch high heel stillitoes associated with that place. The drag queen was a runway model.it was featured on the news.
    Last edited by reinasblack; 08-31-2016 at 12:23 AM.

Maybe the solution to the problem is to have a "service" and not a store. A one-on-one base appointment could cost $XX and be deducted from any purchases a person makes.

Lacy PJs

This is one of the hazards of any retail business that provides more service to it's customers. People come in, pick your brains and then buy on the web or other out of state companies that don't charge sales tax and have no storefront expenses. This is why I quit doing it over 20 years ago; over the past couple of decades I've seen so many service oriented businesses disappear that it's heartbreaking, especially when it's those relied on for many years for help with just about everything.
    People need to realize how much damage they do to their communities by behaving this way.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Southern Gurl
    As a self employed business owner, I pay (advert exp) just to get customers in my door! It is my responsibility to have product and service ready. If we we can't move the merchandise, I am doing something wrong. Make it a fun place to shop, a store they want to come back to, good friendly service and don't worry about the internet!