Thread: What are some fun things to do with your SO post getting dressed up together?

What are some fun things to do with your SO post getting dressed up together?

I recently had my gf dress me up for the first time and it was one of the happiest nights of my life. ( My avatar picture was taken that night, I could never do makeup like her. xD )

But anyway, I was just wondering what y'all do once you're all dressed up?

Glad you enjoyed yourself drEdge. Sounds like your gf is supportive and open. It does make me very happy to be able to dress up as well. Once dressed, my wife and I will do our nails together and just enjoy the time I have to dress. Sometimes we will end the night intimately. My wife is very open about me being a CDer. We are hoping to be able to get out of town for a weekend so I can dress and possibly go out in public together and have more fun. Welcome to this wonderful forum and keep on enjoying getting dressed up. Hugs.

Socialize and dance mostly.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Reality Check
    Eat dinner, clean the house, watch TV, etc.

what any other loving couple of 39 years would do...fall asleep on the couch!

seriously, waaayyy back in the day we'd hit the movies, dinner, shopping, what ever hit our fancy.

get dressed up for the evening at home, have a light meal then put on some music and dance together, relaxed and slow. have a cuddle on the couch and see what goes on from there