Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: drive thru experiment

Recently I drove from Austin to NYC all dressed through out the trip. I went through a few drive through in different state. Most of them were too busy and they ignored me. Until I went through McDonald's in Worcester, MA. There I had young man who laughed and had everyone else laughing inside.

I was surprise that even in small town in Arkansas they simply ignored me.

Anna

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    The goal (I assume) is to pass.
    Yes, they know your car.
    Dress the part for that time of day, etc., etc., etc..
    Don’t over-do ANYTHING.
    Make an effort to “pass” and not to make a complete fool of yourself. It’s possible.
    It be a nice complement if, as you drive away, they ask, “I wonder who that was?” or “I didn’t know he had a sister” rather than all pointing and laughing “at the clown”.
    Remember the key to a successful makeover is to BLEND.
    Good luck.
    (remember to keep a duffle bag of drab with you in case of car problems)

I have been trying to venture out for several years. I spent some time a Transformations by Rori to help with my look. Also did Skype voice training with exceptional voice. In the last year I have ventured out shopping. I am amazed that nothing bad has happened and that I am accepted. So far just shopping. If you have any thoughts on my member photo and please let me know if there is an area I should work on on my presentation.

Regards,
    Belinda