Thread: Second time out this year.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Second time out this year.

I just have not felt like dressing or going out, for a few months, but made myself go to Dekalb Illinois, for a walk at the university park, and then, to the final concert i9n the park, bu the great city brass band! First, stopped at the community college parking let and lagoon, and stripped off my guy clothes, uncovering my light green blouse, and bright blue skirt, forced my new low heel shoes on, inserted torpedoes..uh, i mean water balloons, put a small amount of foundation on, then mascara, and oh no! Lost of forgot lipstick. Put my gray wig on, and went out to take a few pics. Nuts, all six batteries were duds! So, drove into town, saw a CVS sto9re, and decided to just go in, and get some batteries. A very short woman was at the cashier. I towered over her, terribly. And, ten feet from me, was a young mother with young daughter, and i could tell she was in no way pleased with me, so i just went to the cashier after the short lady finally got her money together, and exchanges hellos to the young male cashier, bout the batteries, and exchanged thank yous, and left. A number of people in cars saw me. leaving. I then went to the park, which was pretty busy with people, drove around, and finally parked. Got out, walked about 400 feet, to the river, and walked back. Lots of people biking or waking passed me. A few men gave my "what the" looks, but a group on bicycles all said hi, very friendly. I took a bunch of photos, then drove to the park where the concert was already started. I noticed my vehicle brake lights were not working, which is a dangerous thing! I parked a long way from the concert, to enjoy more strutting me stuff, despite great pain in my right foot, from my shoe hurting. My right foot is wider than my left, due to a broken big toe, in 1996. I passed a lot of older people waking to the bleachers, and sat about ten feet from a woman. She left not long after i arrived. Maybe my perfume was too strong, and she noticed. I don't know. Before the concert ended, I left, and put my guy clothes on, to work on the vehicle . It took me a half hour to get the brake lights working again, had to bleed the rear brakes. Left the town, and was planning on stripping off guy things, and going to Walmart, and to the post office, but everywhere i went, people were hanging out. Finally, was too tired to try anymore, and went to my place. Could not sleep to to toes throbbing with pain. All in all, i had a good time alone, as Alice for the second time this year.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 08-24-2016 at 10:12 PM.