Thread: Educated a couple more people

Educated a couple more people

With the 3 day weekend, I decided to go to Lake Charles, LA to see a concert at L'aurberge. For the trip, I dressed and only packed for Stephanie. I had to pick up my tickets at will call. I was a little worried not knowing who might be the one giving out tickets since I would have to show my ID. I felt more comfortable with a lady there. I assumed she'd address me as ma'am, but was caught off guard when she asked how she should address me....Mr or Ms (using my last name). I'd never been called or thought about any name but just Stephanie. I did ensure she knew to use Ms. I went to get a couple drinks at the bar. Since my college team was playing on TV, I watched and waited for the doors to open. I attached a picture of the dress I wore. Hope it attached right.

When I finally got to my front row seat, I wondered who would be next to me. To my fortune, a lady who came alone sat next to me! She immediately started talking to me. We struck up a conversation and I knew which question was coming soon. Was I transgender or did I just have a deep voice? I told her I was a crossdresser and loved being who I am, but I'm all male during the week. She said that was great and we had a wonderful time experiencing the concert together. She gave me a couple going away hugs after the show was over. I've gotten pretty good at not caring what people think, but must admit that she made my night.

On the way back to Dallas, I stopped at a rest stop. The view was gorgeous! I had to go get my phone and take a picture. Overall, I had a great time and look forward to my Florida trip in a month...flying pretty.

Have a great week everyone,
    Stephanie
    Attached Images Attached Images

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Sounds like you had a great time!

Really like your outfit in the 1st pic!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Nice experience, Steph. U look fem but r still very brave in MY book!

Hope u have a ball at the SCC!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    Great story. Thanks for sharing. I'm thinking that, more than what you said, you educated those people and probably others by showing them you're a normal, healthy person. We should all be proud of you.

What a great trip! ->envy<- 😀
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    That was quite the amazing experience that all of us would cherish.
    Fantastic!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Sounds like a great time!

Reality Check
    Good for you. I know you had a great time.

We are all ambassadors for our lifestyle when out and about and I have educated some of both genders and various ages. When we are ourselves and comfortable in our skin it's so easy to interact and be accepted. Anyway; you look very natural and relaxed no wonder you had a nice time, good luck flying en-femme I'm sure you'll be fine.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

so glad you had a wonderful time
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Thanks for sharing!! Educating the general public helps all of us!! Thanks!! Best wishes Hugs Lana Mae

Stephanie, That a very nice report of your experiences over the weekend. You are also quite attractive. Thanks for sharing.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its best to own the situation the way you did so kudos to you.
    Confidence works 99% of the time.
    You look lovely BTW.

Pretty outfit and you look cute in it! It is wonderful to be accepted for who you are, isn't it?